Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Q&A: What kind of bread machine do you have?

Money Saving Mom

CEOMomsOnline.com

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Here's What's New

:: Q&A: What kind of bread machine do you have?

zojirushi-bread-machine-bbcc-x20

What kind of bread machine do you have? Do you find it’s better for the machine to do it all, or just make the dough? -Stephanie

If there's one tool in my kitchen I would never want to be without, it's my bread machine. My aunt and uncle got me one as a wedding gift and I used it so much it finally was giving out.

Just around the time it was starting to breathe its last breath, my dad surprised me with a Zojirushi Bread Machine for Christmas. Let me tell you, this bread machine is the king of bread machines!

It's high-tech and offers quite a few different options — including the dough cycle that I mostly. It's also roomy, so you can make larger loaves and bigger batches of dough.

Make Your Own Homemade Bread

My favorite thing about the Zojirushi Bread Machine is that it has two kneading paddles. This creates a much better and softer texture in the dough which translates to softer, better-shaped bread and rolls.

Make Your Own Bread

I rarely ever bake bread in my machine, because I’ve found that the crust is much softer when I bake the bread in the oven. It does mean that you have to be home and remember to take the dough out of the machine and bake it when it’s done, but it’s still so much easier than making bread completely from scratch.

I can stick all the ingredients in the bread machine for Bread Machine Buttery Rolls and and hour and a half later, the dough is ready to be shaped into rolls. No mixing, no kneading and no worrying about setting a timer. Truly, in about ten minutes of total prep time, I can have a hot and fresh batch of rolls made.

My Favorite Simple & Easy Homemade Bread Recipes

Do you have a bread machine? If so, what kind & do you like it?


The post Q&A: What kind of bread machine do you have? appeared first on Money Saving Mom®.

    

Already offering advice on great products or ways to save money? Now you can earn money for doing so!




Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.