Friday, June 12, 2015

"The path to failure is paved with good intentions."

 
Money Saving Mom

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

Here's What's New
"The path to failure is paved with good intentions."

Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 12.20.40 PM

make-over-your-mornings-300x250

:: "The path to failure is paved with good intentions."

MakeOverYourMornings-5Things-I-Needed-Most-e1433931650310

Y'all. I continue to be utterly blown away by your kind comments and emails about my new Make Over Your Mornings course. Truly. We've never, ever seen the kind of response and excitement to anything we've launched as we're seeing with this product.

Thank you for your sweet words, for believing in the message of this product, and for spreading the word. I am so grateful to hear how it is changing lives!

Here's a post that Cara from The Home Learner wrote. You'll want to click through and read the whole thing - I think you'll be very inspired!

I've been circling. Imagine toilet bowl with me. Yes, it's felt that bad.

Stress mounting to the point of spiraling out of control, and no matter the amount of know-betters and best-intentions I've truly been in constant conflict with myself.

I was going through one of the roughest days I've had in a very long time. And no matter how much I could pray through and ask for more faith to trust, at the bottom of everything I was feeling was this demand to know the source - was this a test to make me stronger? Or a temptation to see me fail? Should I beg for mercy, wait, and endure? Or should I fight back, get tough, and push through?

I felt like I was at the fever pitch of what my self-control could handle and yet there was more coming at me than I felt like I could bear. I couldn't see clearly to the end of the day, let alone the end of the problems.

Read the rest of the post here.

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

You received this email because you are registered on www.moneysavingmom.com with the email address panatllc1.kate@blogger.com. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you can easily unsubscribe here.
Money Saving Mom
2020 Fieldstone Parkway, Suite 900 #313
Franklin, TN 37069
© 2008-2015 Money Saving Mom, LLC. All rights reserved.