Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Do It Yourself: Iced Mocha and more...

 
Money Saving Mom

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

Here's What's New
Do It Yourself: Iced Mocha
Making 28 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 3 Hours
Do You Ever Think About Quitting Your Blog? (podcast interview)
How to Make Money as a Proofreader (free 7-day course)

Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 12.20.40 PM

make-over-your-mornings-300x250

:: Do It Yourself: Iced Mocha

iced-mocha-2-680x454

FeathersInOurNest.com shows you how to make a homemade iced mocha.

Do you have a fun and frugal DIY idea to share? I'd love to hear about it! Read the submission guidelines and submit it here.

:: Making 28 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 3 Hours

Tips-and-Tricks-For-a-Big-Freezer-Meal-Prep-Day

Kelli from New Leaf Wellness shows us how she made 28 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 3 Hours. So inspirational!

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

:: Do You Ever Think About Quitting Your Blog? (podcast interview)

Do-You-Ever-Think-About-Quitting-Your-Blog

I was honored to have the opportunity to record a very authentic and vulnerable podcast on What To Do When You Feel Like Quitting Your Blog. If you've ever felt like quitting your blog or something else you've poured a lot of effort into, I think this will encourage you.

In this podcast, I share:

  • My journey from pre-social media blogging to a site that has close to 2 million unique visitors a month
  • Why even the most successful bloggers still think about quitting
  • 5 questions you should ask yourself when you want to quit blogging
  • How a snub from Facebook helped me be more at peace with blogging
  • Why I gave herself the freedom to write about everything I was passionate about, even if it wasn't in my niche
  • How being inspired by someone and trying to copy their success are different
  • When to step back and ask "What is working?"
  • Finding a healthy balance of sacrifice during your journey toward success
  • Practical suggestions for what to do when you are overwhelmed by the urge to quit

Listen to the podcast here.

:: How to Make Money as a Proofreader (free 7-day course)

Sign-up-for-our-free-7-day-course-for-proofreaders

Looking for a way to make money from home? If you are a detailed and thorough person, proofreading might be a great option to explore!

Sign up for this free 7-day course on how to get started and make money as a proofreader.

A reader wrote in and said: "I just have to say, thank you for posting the pages from Caitlin at ProofreadAnywhere! I did her free course, and her full paid course, and now I have a great work-at-home gig. I'll probably make the money I paid for the course back in my first full month of proofreading. I'm so happy I found it and thanks for being a trustworthy resource for so many!"

You received this email because you are registered on www.moneysavingmom.com with the email address panatllc1.kate@blogger.com. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you can easily unsubscribe here.
Money Saving Mom
2020 Fieldstone Parkway, Suite 900 #313
Franklin, TN 37069
© 2008-2015 Money Saving Mom, LLC. All rights reserved.