Friday, June 19, 2015

7 Quick Takes (something fun & different for this sunny Friday morning!)

 
Money Saving Mom

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

Here's What's New
7 Quick Takes (something fun & different for this sunny Friday morning!)

Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 12.20.40 PM

make-over-your-mornings-300x250

:: 7 Quick Takes (something fun & different for this sunny Friday morning!)

The Money-Making Mom{So thankful for my friend and manager, Joy, who went over my manuscript with a red pen this go-around, too! We're so close to being ready to send this book to the printer!}

Good Morning! Just for fun, I'm participating in the 7 Quick Takes link-up that I've loved reading on other peoples' blogs so many times in the past. Enjoy!

This morning I am:

1. Hurting for all those in Charleston and the grief they must be experiencing. There are no words.

2. Celebrating that I turned in my final book edits (yes, writing a book feels like an almost never-ending process, so it feels SO good to be at this point!)

3. Thankful that I got an unexpected really amazing night's sleep - as in, I accidentally fell asleep at 8 p.m. last night. I guess my body needed it??

4. Looking forward to getting to go out to breakfast with my husband since it's our kids' last day at camp.

5. Putting some extra password protections in place after listening to this podcast. (Note: there are a few expletives in the show, but it's well worth the listen if you do anything online at all!)

6. Hoping there are still some Maxi Skirts at Target today when I finally have a chance to stop by for this amazing deal where you can get two Maxi Skirts for just $14.98 total!

7. Excited about the Say Goodbye to Survival Mode event in the Atlanta area tomorrow night. Will you be there? {Details are here… we still have a few seats available and would love to see you there!}

What's on your mind today? What are YOU celebrating, looking forward to, or thinking about? Tell us in the comments. And feel free to share 7 quick takes - or whatever number you'd like to share. :)

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

You received this email because you are registered on www.moneysavingmom.com with the email address panatllc1.kate@blogger.com. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you can easily unsubscribe here.
Money Saving Mom
2020 Fieldstone Parkway, Suite 900 #313
Franklin, TN 37069
© 2008-2015 Money Saving Mom, LLC. All rights reserved.