Thursday, June 18, 2015

Enter to win $100 worth of Chicken Entrees from Milford Farms (5 winners!) and more...

 
Money Saving Mom

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

Here's What's New
Enter to win $100 worth of Chicken Entrees from Milford Farms (5 winners!)
"I'm not sure why I signed up for Make Over Your Mornings!"

Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 12.20.40 PM

make-over-your-mornings-300x250

:: Enter to win $100 worth of Chicken Entrees from Milford Farms (5 winners!)

Enter to win $100 worth of Chicken Entrees from Milford Valley

Who wants to win $100 worth of Milford Valley Chicken Products?

Milford Valley is giving away $100 worth of their products to five different winners! Go here to enter to win. You can enter once per household, per email address.

Enter to win $100 worth of Chicken Entrees from Milford Valley

Milford Valley chicken products are made at Serenade Foods in Milford, Indiana, by Maple Leaf Farms. Since 1976, the family-owned company has manufactured chicken nuggets, chicken strips and stuffed chicken minis and entrées.

These products are affordably priced and easy to prepare - perfect for a busy day! Their products are made with tender chicken breast meat with crispy breading and come in eight different flavors.

I think the Chicken with Broccoli and Cheese looks pretty downright amazing, don't you? They also offer Stuffed Chicken Minis available in Jalapeno, Cordon Bleu, & Buffalo flavors, plus Chicken Nuggets and Chicken Strips.

For more information, check out the Milford Valley website or follow them on Twitter or Facebook.

Would you like to enter to win $100 worth of Milford Valley Chicken Products? Just click here to enter to win. There will be five winners total - that's $500 worth of chicken products!

This giveaway is open through July 1, 2015.

{This post was underwritten by Milford Farms. See our disclosure policy here.}

:: "I'm not sure why I signed up for Make Over Your Mornings!"

Make Over Your Mornings

photo from GoddessMychele on Instagram

I loved this email that Dawn sent in this week:

I just wanted to say thank you. I am not sure why I signed up for Make Over Your Mornings course in the first place other than I love MoneySavingMom.com and although I have always been very thrifty (my mother taught me well) your blog/website has enabled me to do things with my kids and get things for them that I would not otherwise have been able to afford. However, I am certain God has a way of making things happen and he knew I needed it.

I am a single mom of a 4 and 6 year old who has been doing through a divorce for the past 3.5 years and discouraged that finding time to exercise and do the things I used to do before kids and divorce has been very difficult (okay, nearly impossible).

Starting the course I have to be honest, I thought, "I am 44  years old, a single mom who works, takes care of a house/property and pets, etc. - really, how are YOU going to help me?"  However, after I got over the first few days of thinking, "this is a waste of my time, I already do that" I realized you had some good strategies and valuable information and ideas that I could add to my own and would make my life better and most importantly help me work in time for me, time for God, and time for healthier eating and exercise. Also, the tackling my closet and making wardrobe choices simpler is huge.

I still have a few days left and honestly I will miss that part of my mornings. We are headed away for a several days so I will finish when I get back, but I wanted to let you know I appreciate you and thank you for helping me make over my mornings. -Dawn

Haven't gotten your copy of Make Over Your Mornings yet? Grab it here.

Also, if you're interested in more encouragement to use your mornings and your days intentionally, be sure to follow the new Make Over Your Mornings Facebook Page.

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

You received this email because you are registered on www.moneysavingmom.com with the email address panatllc1.kate@blogger.com. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you can easily unsubscribe here.
Money Saving Mom
2020 Fieldstone Parkway, Suite 900 #313
Franklin, TN 37069
© 2008-2015 Money Saving Mom, LLC. All rights reserved.