Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Oh my goodness! You all have BLOWN me away!

 
Money Saving Mom

Survey Spot

Here's What's New
Oh my goodness! You all have BLOWN me away!

Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 12.20.40 PM

Photobucket

:: Oh my goodness! You all have BLOWN me away!

Get a copy of Make Over Your Mornings by Crystal Paine!

Instagram photo by MandyJHoffman

Once again, you all have blown. me. away! Thank you for your excitement about my new Make Over Your Mornings course. Your phone calls, tweets, emails, texts, comments, blog posts, and social media shares have humbled and blessed me.

You all are some of the most encouraging, kind-hearted, generous, and sweet people on the planet and I'm honored to have you as part of this community.

Thank you for believing in me, being excited about this project, and spreading the word like crazy! I am humbly grateful and in awe of you all and your love for me!

I cannot wait to announce our final totals raised for South Africa… I think that there is a very good chance we just might hit the $14,000 goal!!!

Get a copy of Make Over Your Mornings by Crystal Paine!

Instagram photo from RealFoodKelly

Some of you haven't purchased a copy of Make Over Your Mornings yet and you are on the fence about whether this is course that is right for you or not.

I totally get that and I love how you are careful and thoughtful in your purchases. I never want you to spend money on something that you can't afford, don't need, or that won't be helpful for you in the season of life you're in.

With this in mind, I wanted to share 9 reasons why I think the Make Over Your Mornings course might be a great deal for you:

1. It Will Make Your Mornings Much Smoother

I designed this 14-day course to help you have smoother, more productive, more fulfilling mornings. Throughout the course, I'll teach you how to develop a morning routine and before bed routine that actually works-and that sets you up for amazing success!

These routines will help everyone in your family have mornings that are calmer, saner, and happier. And it will set up your whole day for success.

2. It Won't Shame You Into Feeling You "Must" Get Up Early

Contrary to what some might think, this is not a course about getting up earlier. Instead, it's about using your morning intentionally - whether you get up at 4:30 a.m. or at 9:00 a.m.

In this course, I emphasize the critical importance of rest, adequate sleep, and doing what works best for you and your family.

Get a copy of Make Over Your mornings by Crystal Paine

Instagram photo from KatieRamsey

3. It Will Help You Define Your Priorities & Live Them Out

Through the videos and handbook, I'll teach you how to streamline your morning tasks so that the biggest priorities are accomplished first. This will set up your entire day for better efficiency, productivity, and success.

In addition, I share with you tips and suggestions on how to make to-do lists that support your day, instead of strangle your life.

4. It Only Takes 15 Minutes Each Day

You might be thinking, "I totally want to make over my mornings but I just don't have any extra time to go through a course."

I specifically set up this course so that each day's assignment could be completed in 15 minutes or less. That's it!

Each day you'll read a short chapter in the handbook, watch a short video I've recorded for you with practical tips and encouragement + an inside peek in my home and family life, and you'll have a simple but impactful project to complete.

In total, these three things were designed to be completed in 15 minutes or less. This small investment-just 15 minutes of your day-can yield potentially amazing results for yourself and your family.

5. It's Not Just For Stay-At-Home Moms

When writing and filming this course, one of my biggest goals was to make it applicable across the board to women in a variety of circumstances and life seasons.

So whether you are a full-time working woman, a single mom, a stay-at-home mom, a part-time work-from-home grandma, or a single girl, I believe that this course will be beneficial and helpful.

Not all of the stories or applications will directly speak to your unique situation, but the principles shared can be implemented and make a big difference regardless of your current life circumstances, marital status, or work hours.

Get a copy of Make Over Your Mornings By Crystal Paine

Instagram photo from AllOurDays

6. It Will Give You a Peek Into Our Every Day Lives

One of the most fun parts of filming this course was filming the daily behind-the-scenes footage of our own home and lives. If you've ever wanted to be a fly on the wall in our home, this course gives you the opportunity to do just that!

My whole family agreed to let camera crews come in and film us going about our daily lives and routines. And I love how the final product gives you a true peek into our ordinary, real life.

You'll see my husband, our three kids, and me working through our normal morning routines. You'll see me going about my morning routine, planning for the day, exercise, preparing breakfast in our kitchen (still in our pajamas!), starting off the day with our chores, goal-setting with my husband, reading together, and much more.

I hope that you will be encouraged by seeing that while it's not perfect in our household (or in anyone else's!), the routines we have set in place really do bless our family!

7. It's Almost Like Having Coffee With Me

I wish I could meet each of you for coffee personally. I love getting to have face-to-face time with readers and encouraging them in their endeavors.

I want you to succeed. I want you to live with intention, passion, and purpose. While I can't sit down and personally encourage each of you in real-life, this course is one way I hope to be able to support and cheerlead you in your journey.

Every day for 14 days, you'll get to watch a short upbeat video from me and get some practical tips, motivational ideas, as well as just a general boost to keep pressing forward.

Note: If you want to join other women around the country who are going through the course, there's a Facebook Group started here by my friend, Caroline.

Get a copy of Make Over Your Mornings by Crystal Paine!

Instagram photo by hlcollea

8. It Helps Make a Big Difference in South Africa

Through midnight tonight (June 2, 2015), during our Launch Sale, we will be donating 25% of ALL direct purchases from our site to the ministry we support in South Africa.

The greatest needs right now are for a two-classroom facility and two Enviro-Loo toilets at the Reagoboka Centre (read more about our visit there here). The cost of both of these combined is $14,000.

And since I'm a big, big dreamer, I am praying that, with the sales through our site, we'll raise $14,000 for South Africa. We are well on our way to accomplishing this and I can't wait to share the final numbers with you tomorrow!

9. It's a Risk-Free Purchase!

Because I want to help you use your money as wisely as possible, we are offering a 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days.

If you are still sitting on the fence right now wondering whether or not you should take the plunge and buy the Make Over Your Mornings Course, here's why you should: it's a risk-free purchase.

That's right! There's a 100% money-back guarantee on it for up to 30 days!

So if you purchase it and then decide it's not as helpful as you'd hoped or that it's not worth the price you paid, you can get a full refund - no questions asked.

So what are you waiting for? Click here to purchase the Make Over Your Mornings Course for just $13!

P.S. Remember, at midnight tonight, the price goes up to $17. So get in on this special price while you can!

Survey Spot

You received this email because you are registered on www.moneysavingmom.com with the email address panatllc1.kate@blogger.com. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you can easily unsubscribe here.
Money Saving Mom
2020 Fieldstone Parkway, Suite 900 #313
Franklin, TN 37069
© 2008-2015 Money Saving Mom, LLC. All rights reserved.