Monday, October 6, 2014

What you do think of when you hear the phrase "find your purpose"?

Money Saving Mom

US-MONEY-SAVING-MOM-BANNER

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Daily Walk Bible

Here's What's New

:: What you do think of when you hear the phrase “find your purpose”?

For one section in my upcoming book, I’m exploring the concept of purpose, living on purpose, and how to discover and live out your purpose.

I’d love to get your input. What comes to mind when you hear the phrase “find your purpose”? Leave a comment or shoot me an email (crystal @ moneysavingmom.com) with whatever comes to mind. There are no right or wrong answers!

Thanks so much! And remember that all comments and emails you submit may be published in my book so if you’re not comfortable with that or would prefer to remain anonymous, please let me know when submitting your comment.

Thank you SO much for your help with this book project! I am thrilled with how it’s coming together and cannot wait to share the finished product with you! It’s supposed to be out in bookstores November 2015. Yay!

    



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.