Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sign Up With Smiley360 & Get To Try Products for FREE! and more...

Money Saving Mom

Survey Spot

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Daily Walk Bible

Here's What's New

:: Sign Up With Smiley360 & Get To Try Products for FREE!

Smiley360

Have you heard of Smiley360?

It’s a site that allows you to try products for free in exchange for your willingness to tell your friends about the product and your experiences with it.

SMiley360

Around 5 years ago, I signed up with Smiley360 and had received a few free products from them. I remember having so much fun getting those boxes of free products in the mail. But then, I guess life got busy and I sort of forgot about them.

Smiley360

However, when Smiley360 recently contacted me about doing an in-depth review for them, I quickly remembered those free product boxes I’d gotten and knew I wanted to try them out again so I could tell you about Smiley360.

Smiley360

In doing this review, I remembered just how much I’d enjoyed them before and I kicked myself that I’d dropped the ball on keeping tabs on them and free product testing opportunities they’ve had the past few years. Live and learn, right?

How to Get Started With Smiley360

Interested in getting free products to try out from Smiley360, here’s how to get started:

1. Sign up for an account — either with your Facebook account, your Twitter account, or with your email address.

2. Confirm your email address and log into your account.

Smiley360

3. Fill out your profile.

Smiley360

4. Go and fill out the Mom Survey and the Introduction Survey. You’ll earn 55 points for doing both of these things, plus you’ll help Smiley know more about you so that they can offer you products to try that are relevant to you. It took about 15 minutes total for me to fill out both of these surveys.

Smiley360

5. In the Introductory Mission, you can also grab your referral link to earn 1 point for up to 10 people you refer.

Smiley360

6. Then, you can go to the Dashboard again and fill out any of the surveys to see if you qualify for free product review opportunities (or “missions,” as they call them).

Smiley3607. If you (like me) don’t qualify for any of the opportunities available in your dashboard, make sure you are signed up to receive notifications when new opportunities are available.

8. If you qualify for a free product testing opportunity, you’ll receive a box in the mail with the free product and an instruction card. The instruction card has details on what your mission is.

Smiley360

How Does Smiley360 Work?

Once you’ve filled out your profile and qualified for a Mission (i.e. a free product testing opportunity), you’ll receive a box in the mail with the free product and an instruction card. The instruction card has details on what your mission is.

Smiley360

For the most part the missions included:

1. Trying the product.

2. Sharing about the product and your experiences with your friends/on social media.

3. Participating in extra opportunities: entering a contest, reading more details about the product on a special site online, sharing a coupon with friends, connecting with a brand on Facebook, and so forth.

Smiley360

Is Smiley360 Worth Your Time?

Of the five boxes we got to review, I found each of the missions to be simple and straightforward, probably requiring 15 to 30 minutes of your time (at maximum) in exchange for the free product.

I thought that the free products were generous. There is at least one full-sized product, plus some extras in each box. Most products would be a value of at least $4 to $6+.

If you like trying free products and sharing about them with your friends on social media, I’d definitely encourage you to sign up to Smiley360. It’s a fun way to get to try new products in exchange for a little bit of your time.

Go sign up for Smiley360 here.

{Note: This review was underwritten by Smiley360. All opinions and thoughts are my own. Read our disclosure policy here.}

    

:: This Week in Review: Free Starbucks, Free Adventures in Odyssey, Win a Free American Girl Doll, plus more!

American Girl Doll Giveaway

Here are some of the best deals and most popular posts from this past week:

Great Clips: Free Haircuts for Military (November 11, 2014)

Peet’s Coffee & Tea: 50% Off Coffee & Tea

Enter to Win One of 100 American Girl Samantha Dolls

Free Starbucks Drink When You Sign UP for My Starbucks Rewards

Free Adventures in Odyssey Episode Downloads

This Week's $91 Grocery Shopping Trip

This Week’s $91 Grocery Shopping Trip & Weekly Menu Plan

My ePantry.com order

My completely free order from ePantry.com!

Making Starbucks Hot Cocoa at Home

Making Starbucks Hot Cocoa at Home

My Book Stack This Week

6 Books I Hope to Read This Week

My Interview With Andy Andrews

Links Around the Web I Loved:

    

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.