Wednesday, October 8, 2014

6 Crockpot Soup Freezer Meals in One Hour and more...

Money Saving Mom

US-MONEY-SAVING-MOM-BANNER

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Daily Walk Bible

Here's What's New

:: 6 Crockpot Soup Freezer Meals in One Hour

Six-crockpot-soup-freezer-meals-in-one-hour

Kelly from New Leaf Wellness shows you how to make 6 Crockpot Soup Freezer Meals in One Hour.

    

:: How I Saved Today: Simple ways we earned over 40 Swagbucks today!

We save quite a bit of money at our house by finding creative ways to earn gift cards.

My kids are saving up money for Christmas presents and one way they are doing so is by helping me earn Swagbucks. I’ve promised them they could have part of the earnings from gift cards if they help out.

Our Swagbucks earnings today

I’ve been making more of an effort to have Swagbucks TV running while I’m working. It’s amazing how the Swagbucks add up by doing so!

And then I’ve been taking 5-10 minutes to answer the daily poll, do a few activities on their site, and input the codes that they release 1-2 times most days (if you download the toolbar, it will alert you when there’s a new code).

How we earned 40 Swagbucks today!

My kids love to play games on my phone and they each get a short time to do so every day. I showed them some of the games on Swagbucks and they’ve been playing those instead of their usual games.

All totaled today, with very little effort on my part, we earned over 40 Swagbucks and counting.

My goal is for us to be earning close to 100 Swagbucks every day. We’re slowly getting better and better at getting closer to that goal. At that rate, we can earn around $30 in gift cards every month. Not bad for very little time investment and my kids are having fun in the process! :)

And now I’m going to teach them how to use SuperPoints and Bing Rewards. :)

So that’s one way we saved today. How did YOU save?

    

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.