Thursday, October 23, 2014

Letting you in on a secret we've been keeping… and more...

Money Saving Mom

Survey Spot

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Daily Walk Bible

Here's What's New

:: Letting you in on a secret we’ve been keeping…

I hinted around about it last week, but the cat’s officially coming out of the bag tonight. And I couldn’t be more thrilled and excited and, well, a little scared, too. :)

But it’s good to step out of your comfort zone and do things that scare you a tiny bit, right?

So, here’s our big news: my team and I are currently developing a line of organizational and inspirational products!

If all goes as planned, we’ll be launching this product line in-stores nationwide in 2015! It’s a little bit mind-blowing to me at this point how all of this has come together — especially because it’s the realization of a long-time big, crazy dream of mine!

We’re working with an amazing company on this and I cannot wait to tell you more about this company, their commitment to giving back and making a global impact, and the story of how this product line came to be.

Would You Fill Out This Quick Survey?

We want to do our best to meet YOUR needs with this product line, so we’d love your input. Can you take a few minutes to fill out this simple survey for us?

All answers are anonymous. Feel free to skip any question that you don’t know the answer to or would prefer not to answer.

Click Here to Fill Out the Survey

Thank you so very much! And thank you for being on this journey with me and for all of your support over the years. You all bless me each and every day.

    

:: Ask The Readers: Frugal Toddler Clothes?

ask-the-readers-blue
Today's questions is from Sara:

What is the best, most frugal store or website to buy new toddler clothes?

I’ve been blessed to have a friend supply nearly all of my daughter’s clothes through hand-me-downs, but now that friend is moving away, and I’ve been caught off guard.

I have tried shopping clearance sales and thrift stores, but everything is out of season at this point, and we’re headed quickly towards cold weather with only three long-sleeved shirts. I am employed out of the home full time, so time is a precious resource as well.

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated.

Do you have a question you'd like to ask Money Saving Mom® readers? Read the submission guidelines and submit it here.

    

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.