Sunday, March 2, 2014

Join us for the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Challenge! and more...

Money Saving Mom

CEOMomsOnline.com

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Here's What's New

:: Join us for the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Challenge!

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home
Who wants to get their home and life more in order?

I've set aside the month of March to really focus on organization in my home and life. We’re getting ready to move to Tennessee in April and this is the perfect time for me to clean the house from top to bottom and clear out clutter. And I'd love for you to join me!

Want to Follow Along?

Starting Monday, March 3, every weekday morning at around 10 a.m. EST, I'll be posting the day's assignment and then every evening at around 8 p.m. EST, I'll be posting my progress and pictures, along with a link-up for you to share your progress and pictures, too.

Get Your Free Ebook + Printable Checklists

I put together an ebook with encouraging articles, all the daily assignments, plus printable checklists so you can know exactly what’s planned for the month and to allow you to work at your own pace, if you’d like.

To grab your free ebook so you can participate in this challenge, just fill out the form below with your name and email address. You’ll need to confirm your email address and then your free ebook will be sent to you instantly.



Leave a comment and let us know if you’re planning to join us!


The post Join us for the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Challenge! appeared first on Money Saving Mom®.

    

Already offering advice on great products or ways to save money? Now you can earn money for doing so!

:: 12 Months to a Healthier You: March Challenge

12-Months-to-a-Healthier-You

One of my goals for 2014 is to focus on my health. It’s easy to let our health take a back burner to everything else on our to-do list. But as I share in my new book, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode, I’ve experienced what happens when you put your health last… and it’s not pretty!

With this in mind, I’m committed to making my health even more of a priority this year. And I’d love to have you join me for the 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge.

We’re be focusing on one challenge area each month — all with the goal of being in a healthier place as a person by the end of next year. My hope is that as we work on instilling one new healthy habit each month, they won’t just be month-long challenges, but lifelong changes.

12 Months to a Healthier You Focus Areas for 2014

Here are the focus areas I’ve planned out for 2014:

January: Exercise Regularly
February: Eat More Fresh Fruits & Veggies
March: Drink More Water
April: Cut Back on Sugar
May: Get More Rest
June: Create a Morning Routine
July: Read More
August: Go to Bed Earlier
September: Declutter Your Home
October: Cut Back on Caffeine
November: Keep a Gratitude Journal
December: Simplify & Say No

How This Challenge Works:

At the beginning of the month, I’ll introduce the focus area and encourage you to set a small goal for that specific area and I’ll share my goals.

Then, every Friday, I’ll have a check-in post where I’ll encourage you to share your progress & struggles and I’ll share mine, as well. If you want to blog about your progress, I’ll include a link-up at the end of the post so you can share your blog posts on this challenge.

In addition to the Friday check-ins, I’ll also probably share a few posts and guest posts on the monthly topics each month, along with sharing about related books, resources, or websites that I’ve found helpful.

Are you on social media? You can also share your progress on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter by using hashtag #12MonthstoaHealthierYou.

My Water Intake Goal for March

My goal for March is to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. I’m also hoping to keep up with January’s habit of exercising at least 4-5 times every week,

Will you be joining me for this March Challenge? If so, leave a comment letting us know you’re planning to join and what your water intake goals are for March. Remember to keep them simple and doable!


The post 12 Months to a Healthier You: March Challenge appeared first on Money Saving Mom®.

    

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life




Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.