Monday, October 9, 2017

Swagbucks Paid for My Son's 5th Birthday Party!

Karin recently wrote in with a Swagbucks Success Story to share: I have been participating in Swagbucks for a few years, off and on, but a few months ago I decided to really focus in on it. I tried to […]

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

Here's what's new:

grocery-university-300x250

money-making-mom-300x250

Swagbucks Paid for My Son’s 5th Birthday Party!

Swagbucks Paid for My Son's 5th Birthday Party!

Karin recently wrote in with a Swagbucks Success Story to share:

I have been participating in Swagbucks for a few years, off and on, but a few months ago I decided to really focus in on it. I tried to meet my 2nd total daily goal every day and get all the bonuses I could without paying for any offers that wouldn’t be made free by the amount of Swagbucks I got back.

I did this for just ONE month and was able to pay for my son’s 5th birthday party with Swagbucks! I earned $185 worth of Target and Amazon gifts cards that I used to pay for party supplies, decorations, and a pinata (we didn’t have to skimp on anything!). Then, I was able to use coupons and a $50 Visa gift card from digital reflection panel (which I signed up for through Swagbucks) for all the food.

Presents, decor, food, and party favors were all supplied by taking the extra time to get all the Swagbucks I could, and it was SO worth it!

Want to learn more? Read what Swagbucks is all about, plus check out more Swagbucks Success Stories from readers!

    
 

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.