Tuesday, October 17, 2017

My Kroger Shopping Trip - I got Tide for $0.99, Huggies wipes for $0.49, plus more!

After being in Cincinnati last week with a few other frugal bloggers, including Katie from Kroger Krazy, I was so inspired to shop with coupons again — something that I haven't done much of in the last few years. (Read more […]

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

Here's what's new:

My Kroger Shopping Trip — I got Tide for $0.99, Huggies wipes for $0.49, plus more!

After being in Cincinnati last week with a few other frugal bloggers, including Katie from Kroger Krazy, I was so inspired to shop with coupons again — something that I haven’t done much of in the last few years. (Read more about how we save on groceries without using coupons here.)

So, I went over to Kroger Krazy, made my grocery list, printed my coupons, and then promptly lost the coupons! For real.

Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea??? 😉

I ended up finding out that my daughter had put the coupons under a stack of books, so all was not lost! But then when I got to the store, I realized how rusty I was at using coupons. I ended up having to consult Kroger Krazy multiple times on my phone AND I had to return a bottle of laundry detergent to customer service because I had bought the wrong size!!!!

Apparently, using coupons isn’t quite like riding a bike. When you learn how to do it once, you can’t necessarily just hop back on and do it again!

But, as I walked out of the store with my bags in tow and my receipt with all the savings listed, I remembered the rush I got from using coupons and getting deals and now I’m inspired to jump back into it again! 🙂

Here are the deals I got:

Huggies Baby Wipes (56 – 72 count soft pack) – $0.99 (when you buy 4 participating items through 10/24)
Used $0.50/1 Huggies Wipes (56-167 ct.) Kroger Digital Coupon – Limit 1 (expires 10/31/17)
$0.49 after coupon

Tide Simply Laundry Detergent (37-40 oz) – $1.99 (when you buy 4 participating items)
Used $1/1 Tide Simply Detergent Kroger Digital Coupon – Limit 1 (expires 10/28/17)
$0.99 after coupons

(There’s also a printable you could use: $1/1 Tide Simply Detergent 37 oz or larger or Bounce Dryer Sheets printable)


Twinings Tea Bags (20 ct) – $1.99 (when you buy 4 participating items)
Used $1/1 Twinings Tea, any variety (20ct.) Kroger Digital Coupon – Limit 1 (exp 11/22/17)
Final cost is as low as $0.99

I also got a bag of Goldfish crackers for just $0.99 as my fourth item for the get $4 off when you buy 4 participating items promotion.

Stayfree Pads (16-24 countt) – $1.99 (when you buy 4 participating items)
Used 2 $2/2 Stayfree product printable
$0.99 each after coupons


Always Radiant or Infinity Flex Foam Pads (14 count) – $2.99 (when you buy 4 participating items)
Used $2/2 Always Products Kroger Digital Coupon – Limit 1 (expires 10/28/17)
Paid $1.99 each, Submitted for (2) $1/1 Always Radiant or Infinity Pads – 11 ct or larger ibotta Rebate
$0.99 after coupons and rebate

Tampax Radiant or Pearl Tampons (16 ct) – $2.99 (when you buy 4 participating items)
Used $2/2 Tampax Pearl OR Radiant Tampons Kroger Digital Coupon – Limit 1 (expires 10/28/17)
Paid $1.99 each, Submitted for (2) $1/1 Tampax Radiant or Pearl Tampons 16 ct or larger ibotta Rebate – Limit 3
$0.99 each after coupons and rebate

My total for all of these items was $11.38 + tax! Woot!!

Have you gotten any great deals recently? If so, I’d love to hear about them! Share your deals in the comments!

    
 

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.