Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Lifeway and Family Christian Summer Reading Clubs and more...



Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

Lifeway and Family Christian Summer Reading Clubs

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 1.18.35 PM

Lifeway and Family Christian are both offering reading clubs for kids this summer! Here are the details:

Lifeway – Kids will receive a free Bible and free book when they read six books and memorize six scripture verses over the summer. The completed summer reading journal needs to be turned in to a local Lifeway store to receive the freebies.

Family Christian – Kids will receive a free book from the list here when they read any six Christian books and explain one of the faith messages from each book in their Reading Adventures Diary. Diary must be turned in to a local Family Christian store to receive the freebie.

Don’t forget about all of the other 2016 Kids Summer Reading Programs!

Thanks, Savvy Spending!

    
 

The Top 5 Things to Buy in June

The Top 5 Things to Buy in June

Frugally Blonde put together a helpful list of the top 5 things to buy in June.

    
 

Loving My Actual Life

Loving My Actual Life

I’ve wasted much of my life pining away for a different time, a different season, a different set of circumstances.

No more.

This year, I’ve committed to love my actual life. The one I’m really living. Right here. Right now. Today.

It’s sometimes messy. It’s sometimes disorganized. And I rarely get everything done that I hope to in a day, but that doesn’t mean I can’t embrace it, savor it, and fall in love with it.

It’s a gift. All of it. And the more I choose to see it as such, the more I notice the gifts and the beauty all around me.

    
 

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.