Saturday, June 4, 2016

A commitment that has changed my life and more...



Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

A commitment that has changed my life

I will not speak any negative words about anyone to anyone

8 days ago, I made this simple commitment. It’s changed my life.

It’s opened my eyes to the fact that I say a lot more negative words than I realized I did. So I’ve talked a lot less — which isn’t a bad thing. 😉

It’s also shown me that I spend a lot of time thinking negative thoughts or stressing over what appears to be a negative situation or purporting a negative perspective on a situation. This does nothing but waste time and cause discouragement. I’ve had a lot more brain space freed up because I’m refusing to dwell on negative thoughts.

I’ve been a whole lot happier because my focus is on the beautiful, wonderful, positive things in life. And I’m finding that I love life a whole lot more when I focus on those!

    
 

$50 Aldi Kids Summer Lunch Meal Plan

$50 Aldi Kids Summer Meal Plan

If you’re looking for easy menu options for the kids this summer, be sure to check out this $50 Aldi Kids Summer Lunch Meal Plan.

This meal plan includes a printable grocery shopping list, links to recipes, and gluten-free suggestions.

    
 

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.