Sunday, June 12, 2016

5 Things I'm Loving This Week



Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

Here's what's new:

thankful-heart-300x250

choose-gratitude-300-250

5 Things I’m Loving This Week

5 Things I'm Loving This Week

1. Being Short

Okay, so this might seem like a weird one to include in my weekly list, but I used to wish I wasn’t short. Now, I actually love it.

Not only do people almost always think you’re younger than you are, but you can sometimes find clothes that fit in the Girls’ section at the store. And in another year or two, I’ll probably be able to share clothes with my girls, too!

5 Things I'm Loving This Week

2. Walks With My Husband

We’ve been doing a lot more walking these days — as a family and as a couple. We sometimes walk to get smoothies or another treat. Sometimes we just walk around our neighborhood. No matter what, though, it’s such a great way to get exercise, sunshine, fresh air, and quality time together.

Plus, I’ve found that it’s so relaxing! I come back from a walk feeling invigorated and ready to jump back into my day with gusto!

5 Things I'm Loving This Week

3. Working From the Pool

Summer is officially here and I am grateful that I can work from anywhere… including the pool! I think I’ll be spending a lot of time here over the next two months. 😉

Broiled Grapefruit

4. Experimenting in the Kitchen

So, Jesse and I started a two-week clean eating plan. This was somewhat motivated by the fact that I’m working out in earnest now and I wanted to see what it felt like to pair clean eating with it. It was also inspired by him telling me he’d love to cook in the kitchen with me and try new recipes together.

Here’s the plan we’re doing. It’s not at all as frugal as we usually are, but we decided to splurge on all the ingredients for two weeks as a sort of adventure/experiment.

I can already tell you that it’s going to be an adventure. For instance, I caught the oven on fire today. Yup, I did. Despite that, we had so much fun cooking in the kitchen together and we’re loving the recipes.

5 Things I'm Loving This Week

5. Flowers Blooming

I walked outside one morning this week to see these flowers blooming. Every time I pass by them, I smile. They remind me that hope and beauty is all around us… we just have to look for it, notice it, and appreciate it!

What are YOU loving this week? Tell us in the comments!

    
 

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.