Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday, I'm not just going to survive you… and more...



Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

Monday, I’m not just going to survive you…

Monday, we're not just going to survive you...

After waking up early this morning, I was immediately confronted with two discouraging pieces of information: a text about a dear friend who is in the middle of a very serious health crisis and an online note from someone who was upset about something that I did.

I had been so excited about a new week (yes, I’m one of those weird people who actually really likes Mondays!!), but both of these things with the first 15 minutes of waking up were enough to make me want to crawl straight back into bed.

In that moment, I realized I had a choice: I could let these circumstances steal my joy or I could choose a cheerful attitude in spite of discouragement.

I decided the latter was a much better option! So I chose to make a yummy breakfast (I woke up so hungry!), notice and appreciate the beautiful flowers Jesse bought as a welcome home gift when I got back from Dallas yesterday, savor my cup of coffee, and pray about these situations in my life that are outside my control.

Maybe your Monday has gotten off to a rough start, too? Don’t let it ruin your day. Stop right now and choose to approach the rest of the day noticing the good, choosing a cheerful attitude, and not stressing over things you can’t change or control.

Monday, we’re not just going to survive you; we’re going to ROCK you with a great attitude! 😉

    
 

30 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals From Costco in 3 Hours

30 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals from Costco in 3 Hours

Kelly from New Leaf Wellness made 30 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals From Costco in 3 hours! You can go here to download the free grocery list, printable recipes, and freezer bag labels for each meal.

    
 

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.