Sunday, May 29, 2016

5 Things I'm Loving This Week



Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

Here's what's new:

thankful-heart-300x250

choose-gratitude-300-250

5 Things I’m Loving This Week

5 Things I'm Loving This Week

1. Periscope

I kind of felt like breaking up with Periscope after Katch shut down and there was no easy way to save broadcasts (they would disappear after 24 hours!). But Periscope wooed me back again by making it possible to save broadcasts forever on the app itself.

So if you’ve not checked out Periscope yet, it’s better than ever and I’m back in love with it again. I am giving myself grace to not be tied down to scoping at the same time every day right now, but I’m mostly finding that I’m hopping on every afternoon sometime between 2 and 3:30 p.m. Central time.

I’d love for you to join me there or watch some of the broadcasts from this past week. It’s such a fun way to connect on a much more personal level. I’m also experimenting with Facebook Live, as well. Here’s a recent broadcast I did on my favorite things to bring on every trip.

3318-fitandcrop-660x365

2. Downton Abbey

We finally finished watching the final season of Downton Abbey and I was so happy that it ended well… but I will miss the show! It’s one of the few shows that I’ve ever watched every single season of and loved pretty much every single one.

There are a few somewhat edge-y things in it here and there, but overall, it was very well done and such a great series. It took us at least 4-5 episodes to get into, though, so if you’re one of the few people on the planet who hasn’t watched it, do keep that in mind.

5 Things I'm Loving This Week

3. She Reads Truth

I know I’ve mentioned She Reads Truth multiple times before, but I just have to mention it again! We’re finishing up Proverbs right now and gearing up to start Acts as the summer study. I glean so much from these studies and love starting my day with them.

5 Things I'm Loving This Week

4. Pushing Myself in Weight-Lifting

I had 5 really, really intense workouts this week and it felt so good. (Okay, who am I kidding? I was also crazy sore. But it hurt so good! :))

As I told you earlier this week, it feels amazing to be regularly working out again. (Missed my post on how I’m making time for working out? Read it here.)

5 Things I'm Loving This Week

5. A Cartoon That Made Me Laugh

Jesse found the above cartoon earlier this week on Facebook and we got a good laugh over it… so I just had to share it here in case you needed a smile, too! 😉

What are YOU loving this week? Tell us in the comments.

    
 

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.