Monday, June 23, 2014

12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge: Week 25 Update

Money Saving Mom

pcwbanner10_msm

300x250fcartoon

Here's What's New

:: 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge: Week 25 Update

12-Months-to-a-Healthier-You-5-500x800
Are you joining us for the 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge? If so, it’s time for our weekly check-in to post our progress.

June's Challenge:

We're focusing on developing the habit of a better morning routine. I encourage you to create a simple and doable morning routine and to stick with it.

New to this challenge? Read more details on the plan for this year here.

My Morning Routine Challenge for June

I created a new morning routine (see it here) and am working on sticking with it.

I'm also hoping to keep up with January's habit of exercising at least 4-5 times every week, February's goal of eating a big salad at least six times a week, March's goal of drinking 8 glasses of water a day, April's goal of cutting back on sugar, and May's goal of getting at least 7.5 hours of sleep every night.

This Week's Progress:

So I still have a long way to go when it comes to my morning routine, but I’m encouraged at the progress I’m making. And I have good news to share: I went to bed at 10:15 p.m. last night and got up at 5:15 a.m. this morning.

Yay!! Let’s hope this is the start of new good habits for me. :)

I didn’t do that great at getting 7.5 hours of sleep every night last week, but I’m determined to keep working on it! I hit my water goals six of the days, exercised four days, ate a salad five of the days, and had dessert twice.

How Are YOU Doing?

Leave a comment telling us how you did on your exercise goals this past week. If you're blogging about this challenge, leave the direct link to your blog post about the challenge below. Are you on social media? You can also share your progress on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter by using hashtag #12MonthstoaHealthierYou.


    




Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.