Monday, April 25, 2022

This Week's $60 Kroger Shopping Trip

There weren't that many great deals at Kroger this week, so I ended up just spending $60. We'll roll over the additional $10 to use next week or save for a week when there are more good deals. Silas had 8 baseball games last week between the two teams ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Here's what's new:

money-making-mom-300x250

telegram-sidebar-image

This Week’s $60 Kroger Shopping Trip

There weren’t that many great deals at Kroger this week, so I ended up just spending $60. We’ll roll over the additional $10 to use next week or save for a week when there are more good deals.

Silas had 8 baseball games last week between the two teams he is on… needless to say, we had a lot of snacky meals! I try to pack more than I think people will eat — and then we have options to choose from!

Have you tried this ice cream? It’s one of my favorites! I’m happy there have been so many ice cream deals recently!

I also love Pink Lady apples and was excited they were on sale for $0.97/lb this past week.

Potatoes were $1/bag for the 5-lb bag! We already had a few bags, so I only bought three!

And I found some great meat markdowns — including a roast!

I’m loving the Dill Pickle Salad and am always happy when I find it marked down!

Four of Silas’ baseball games were in Murfreesboro, TN so we got to finally try out this doughnut shop that had come highly recommended to us!

The doughnuts were so fresh and delicious!

And guess who had a birthday?? She turned two!

   
 

Money Making Mom Book