Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Last Week's $99 Kroger Shopping Trip and more...

I was out of town at youth group camp for a few days two weeks ago, so I skipped my usual big shopping trip and Jesse just got some basic things like produce and milk. That meant I had $100 to spend on groceries instead of $70 like I usually do each ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Last Week’s $99 Kroger Shopping Trip

I was out of town at youth group camp for a few days two weeks ago, so I skipped my usual big shopping trip and Jesse just got some basic things like produce and milk. That meant I had $100 to spend on groceries instead of $70 like I usually do each week. Here’s what I bought…

I was especially excited about the strawberry deal — 2 pounds for $2.97!!! I bought 6 pounds and we’ve been enjoying them all week!

   
 

Gretchen’s $76 Grocery Shopping Trip and Weekly Menu Plan for 5

Aldi

1 loaf Bread – $0.66

1 Hamburger Buns – $0.89

1 gallon Milk – $2.76

1 bag Frozen Strawberries – $3.35

1 bag Frozen Potato Puffs – $1.65

1 bag Frozen Chicken Breasts – $6.99

1 Damimals – $4.66 (Special treat for my kids who are on spring break!)

1 Vegetable Oil – $2.85

1 can Refried Beans – $0.79

3 Macaroni & Cheese – $0.34 each

1 Pasta Sauce – $0.87

1 Grape Jelly – $1.69

1 Peanut Butter – $1.55

1 Cream Cheese – $0.82

1 box Chocolate Puffs – $1.45

1 bag Chocolate Chips – $1.95

1 box Graham Crackers – $1.25

1 box Granola Bars – $1.39

1.70 lbs Bananas – $0.65

1 Baking Powder – $1.29

1 box Cake Mix – $0.89

1 bag Tortilla Chips – $1.25

1 Pineapple – $1.49

1 Applesauce Cups – $1.45

1 bag Gala Apples – $3.49

1 Maple Syrup – $7.55

1 bag Spinach – $1.19

1 bag Salad – $2.59

1 bag Vine Tomatoes – $2.19

1 bag Mini Cucumbers – $2.19

2.63 lbs Red Grapes – $3.39

Total: $66.20

Big Lots

2 bags Granola – Marked down to $1.50 each

2 bags Cheez-It Snap’d – Marked down to $0.82 each

6 Family Size Boxes Cereal @ $3.49 – On Sale Buy One, Get One Free

Used $5 off coupon that was emailed to me

Total: $10.11

Total for both stores: $76.31

Menu Plan for This Week

Breakfasts

Cereal, Eggs, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Lunches

Apples & Peanut Butter/Cheese x 2, Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches/Grapes x 2, Mac & Cheese/Applesauce Cups x 2, Out to eat (for my son’s birthday)

Dinners

Pancakes, Eggs

Bean Burritos, Chips & Salsa, Steamed Veggies

Spaghetti, Biscuits, Tossed Salad, Cake (birthday dinner)

Italian Chicken, Homemade Bread, Mashed Potatoes, Pineapple

Hamburgers, Tater Tots, Tossed Salad

Cheese Pizza, Breadsticks, Fruits Salad

Leftovers

   
 

Money Making Mom Book