Wednesday, April 6, 2022

A Peek Into This Past Week (+ my 6 goals for this week)

Watching Champ and Kierstyn play together is one of my favorite things. They have the sweetest relationship and love each other so much! I am so grateful that his mama is so kind to allow us to continue to be so involved in his life. D cannot get enough ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Here's what's new:

telegram-sidebar-image

A Peek Into This Past Week (+ my 6 goals for this week)

Watching Champ and Kierstyn play together is one of my favorite things.

They have the sweetest relationship and love each other so much! I am so grateful that his mama is so kind to allow us to continue to be so involved in his life.

D cannot get enough of the swing at therapy. He has this huge grin on his face pretty much the entire time he’s swinging and often is laughing, too.

He also loves the grass!

I got to interview Nicole Zasowski for a podcast interview last week (more on that interview coming soon!)

Guess what I also got to do last week? 😉 Take my glucose test. It really doesn’t bother me to drink the drink, but I did have a sugar crash afterwards. But I passed the test… so YAY!

Kierstyn is starting swimming lessons tomorrow, so we were trying her swimsuit on to make sure it fit and she didn’t want to take off her jammies to try it on. And then she didn’t want to take off her suit… so she walked around the house like this for a full hour!

Watching our big kids interact with the little kids is just the sweetest and most heartwarming thing.

D is pulling up on everything now and working on learning how to side-step, too!! He gets to start learning/working on walking in therapy now and I just can’t believe we’re at this point!! His progress keeps blowing us away!

My 6 Goals for This Week

Personal Goals

Reading Goals

Business/Blogging Goals

  • Write a post on 20 Ways to Save Money on Meat.
  • Rewrite/edit chapters 3-6 of my next book.

My 6 Goals for This Week

Personal Goals

Reading Goals

Business/Blogging Goals

  • Do a post on the books I chose to read in April.
  • Rewrite/edit chapters 7-9 of my next book.
  • Finish and submit devotional Proverbs31.org.
   
 

Money Making Mom Book