Tuesday, September 6, 2016

How I Got 4 Bottles of Essie & OPI Nail Polish for Just $11 Shipped!!

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

21 days email header graphic

Here's what's new:

Money-Saving-Mom-300x250

make-over-your-mornings-300x250 (1)

How I Got 4 Bottles of Essie & OPI Nail Polish for Just $11 Shipped!!

My Completely Honest Review of Hollar

Hollar.com is a massive online dollar store specializing in hundreds of high-quality items that are all at dollar store prices. Most of the items are priced at $2 to $4 each.

Hollar offers a wide variety of items — including school supplies, adult coloring books, backpacks, activity sets & activity books, craft supplies, scrapbooking supplies, beauty tools, makeup, hair care, games, puzzles, kids’ apparel, women’s accessories & apparel, gift bags, health & first aid, health and first aid, party favors, fitness, and much more!

My Completely Honest Review of Hollar

I love their line of adult coloring books — and they start at $2 each! (Search for Adult Coloring to find the selection of coloring books.)

My Completely Honest Review of Hollar

They have Melissa & Doug products, including Paint With Water books for just $3! (Search for Melissa & Doug to find their selection of products from this brand.

My Completely Honest Review of Hollar

They also have a number of cute backpacks priced at just $5 each! (Search for “backpacks” to find these.)

My Completely Honest Review of Hollar

And the makeup and nail polish deals are amazing! Essie nail polish for just $2 and $3 per bottle? I’m sold!

My Completely Honest Review of Hollar

I placed an order with Hollar a few weeks ago and was very impressed with what the sent (other than the fact that it was HUGE box for just 4 bottles of nail polish!)

Everything was well packaged and the box came within a week of ordering. I got 4 bottles of nail polish — 2 bottles of Essie polish and 2 bottles of OPI polish and my total was just $11 shipped for all 4!

My Completely Honest Review of Hollar

These nail polishes are usually between $7-$9 per bottle each, so to get 4 bottles for $11 was a STEAL! I’ve used them and they work well, so it’s not like they were old or cheap imitation polish or something.

Overall, I was very, very impressed with my experience with Hollar and would definitely use them again.

What You Need to Know About Hollar:

  • You have to spend at least $10 minimum per purchase. You won’t be able to check out unless your cart has at least $10 in it.
  • When you sign up with Hollar, you'll get free shipping on your first order of $10 or more.
  • After your first order, shipping is free with any $25 order (or $4.95 for orders less than $10).

My Completely Honest Review of Hollar

Bonus! Earn $2 For Every Friend Who Makes a Purchase!

Don’t keep a great deal to yourself! Sign up for an account with Hollar and then grab your referral link and share it with friends. Your friend will get a $2 credit for signing up through your link and you’ll get a $2 store credit when your friend makes their first purchase!

Have you shopped through Hollar.com? If so, what did you order? How was your experience? I’d love to hear your honest thoughts!

    
 

21 days email header graphic

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.