Friday, January 2, 2015

My 12 Goals for 2015

Money Saving Mom

Survey Spot

201412_AIOImaginationStation_banner_300x250

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Here's What's New

:: My 12 Goals for 2015

12226762164_5f6978eae4_k

After bombing most of my 2014 goals, I went back to the drawing board and decided to drastically simplify my goals for this year and focus on those that would really be soul-filling for myself and encourage me to really invest in my marriage and children.

I spent a few weeks considering what worked and what didn’t work and what I wanted my priorities to be in 2015. After contemplating this, I wrote out a rough draft of my goals and then went over them with Jesse last week and he helped me refine and tweak them.

My Goals for 2015

I’ve been sitting on my finalized goal list for a week and I have to tell you that I’m so excited about these goals for 2015!

They feel challenging but still realistic and this is making me all inspired and motivated — instead of feeling like I’d set goals that were so lofty inspiring and motivating.

Without further ado, here’s my finalized list (and yes, some of you are going to be very excited to see that I’ve included financial goals again!):

My 12 Goals for 2015

Marriage

  • Read 1 book per month on marriage.
  • Write at least 1 love note to Jesse each week.

Motherhood

  • Read at least 1 book aloud to the kids per month.
  • Write 1 love note to each child every month.

Myself

MoneySavingMom.com

  • Hire a local personal assistant.
  • Launch 2 courses (we’re planning one for spring and one for fall — stay tuned!)
  • Launch our new product line (slated to soft launch in the summer).
  • Release my third book (slated to come out November 2015).

Money

  • Increase last year’s overall giving totals by 10% in 2015.
  • Finish funding our Rental House #3 Savings Account (we’re beginning the year at 35% funded).

So there you have it! I’ll post updates at the beginning of each month to let you know the progress I made in the previous month.

What are YOUR goals for 2015?

If you set goals for this year, I’d love to hear what they are! Leave a comment listing them or linking over to your blog post about them. Here’s to a year of living with purpose, intentional, impact, and meaning!

The-Goal-Planning-Workbook-819x1024

Need some goal-setting help?

Check out this post on 10 Questions for Moms to Ask in the New Year and 35 Spiritual Goal Ideas for the New Year.

You can also sign up for a FREE Goal-Planning Workbook.

 

 

    



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.