Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I don't do this often, but I'm wholeheartedly endorsing this… and more...

Money Saving Mom

Survey Spot

BKCad_3 copy

Daily Walk Bible

Here's What's New

:: I don’t do this often, but I’m wholeheartedly endorsing this…

Update: Because of a server crash that resulted in some of you being unable to access the sales page or purchase the Bundle, this sale has been extended until 3 p.m. EST today (September 16, 2014). There will be no late sales after that so I hope you’re able to get in on this deal!

The past few days, I’ve talked about the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle and told you about some of the resources and why I think it would be beneficial for your family.

Today is the very last day that you can purchase this deal. After midnight tonight, this special collection of ebooks, ecourses, and resources will never be available again as a package deal. So this is your last opportunity to get over $1,000 worth of resources for the low, low price of $29.97!

Some of you have been hesitant about purchasing and you’ve emailed in or commented with questions. It makes me so happy that you are carefully considering your purchasing and not just jumping in and buying something because it seems like a good deal.

I am here to help you spend your money in the wisest manner possible. I turn down many opportunities on a daily basis to promote things because I only want to promote the best of the best here.

If you are not in a financial place to purchase the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle, will you do me a huge favor and just skip this post? The last thing I want to do is to encourage you to buy something that you can’t afford.

Why I’m Endorsing the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle

For the rest of you, though, I want you to carefully consider whether purchasing the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is a good deal for you. And I want to share 9 reasons why I can rubber-stamp this deal and stand behind it:

1. It Will Teach You How to Cut Your Grocery Bill While Eating Healthfully

Most people think that feeding your family healthfully is going to mean you have to majorly increase your grocery bill. But that doesn’t have to be the case. With resources like the Making Organic Food Affordable ebook and the Grocery Savings Made Simple: A Real Mom's Guide course, you’ll learn practical ways to feed your family well — without breaking the bank!

Value: Both of these resources by themselves are regularly priced at more than the cost of the entire bundle. So even if these are the only two books you read, it will have been worth buying the bundle. Plus, the tricks and tips you learn for saving money on wholesome food will likely end up paying for the bundle in savings over and over again!

2. It Will Give You Step-by-Step Help to Transform Your Family’s Health

Do you want to help your family eat better and feel better but you’re just overwhelmed by all of the information out there? The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle not only comes with hands-on help ebooks like the 7 Day Real Food Challenge, 22 Days to a Fresh Start, and Let's Do This! Getting Ahead in Your Real Food Kitchen, and Kids Eat Real Food, but it also comes with a “Getting Started” Guide to help you identify the most valuable resources for your specific health priorities.

Value: These 4 resources mentioned are (again!) worth more separately than you’ll pay for the entire course. And the money you could potentially save on doctor’s visits and medication could be substantial. But not only that, think of the gift you’ll be giving your family by helping them live healthier lives!

3. It Will Clear Up Your Confusion Over Essential Oils

There are a lot of confusing and conflicting viewpoints about essential oils out there with different people telling you different brands are superior to others or the only safe ones to use. Going through the Essential Oils & Natural Health course will educate you on why essential oils work and how to use them. Best of all, the course is done from a completely non-biased perspective when it comes to essential oil brands.

Value: The Essential Oils course is a value of $95! And you get it + all of the other resources in this bundle for just $29.97! That’s definitely what I call a deal!

4. It Will Help You Sleep Better

Okay, so I can’t completely guarantee this one, but it’s been true for me! One of the bonuses you get with the purchase of the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is a choice of a free 2-oz liquid herbal formula from Trilight Health. I chose the Peace Treaty and I have quickly decided this stuff really, really works. In fact, if you need to get up really early for some reason, don’t take it before bed, because it truly knocks you out. :)

I experimented with taking it and not taking it the past week and can tell a significant difference in how well and how deeply I sleep when I take it as compared to when I don’t. Your results may differ from mine, but for me, I think this stuff rocks!

Value: You do have to pay shipping — which is around $3-5 per order — but getting a bottle of this herbal formula for just a few dollar was very worth it to me. I likely would have never tried it and discovered how well it worked had it not come as a bonus with the bundle!

Peace Treaty

5. It Will Inspire You to Lose Weight & Stick With Your Fitness Goals

Do you wish you could find a way to stick with exercise goals and actually lose those persistent pounds? The  Fit2B course in this bundle might be a great help to you! It contains 5 lessons with 5 videos outlining 5 days of different routines containing 5 exercises done 5 times for 5 sets! And best of all, you can do these lessons in 10-15 minutes!

Plus, you’ll get a free 4-month subscription to Stay-At-Home Yoga. While I’m not much of a yoga person, I checked this online fitness program out and was impressed with it. I especially loved how mom-friendly it was and that she offers really quick workouts for busy days.

Value: This course and the subscription are regularly priced at more than the cost of the entire bundle! Plus, you won’t have to pay for a gym membership or any fancy workout equipment.

6. It Will Save You Money on Gifts For Others

One of my very favorite things about the Healthy Living Bundle is that you are allowed to gift any resources or bonuses you don’t plan on using or reading. Yes, you read that right! So if you only are interested in 10 of the ebooks, 2 of the courses, and 2 of the bonuses, you can give all the others away!

You could use these as gifts for a friend’s birthday or Christmas. You could split them up as gifts for multiple friends. Or, you could just share them as a way to bless someone who is interested in healthy living.

The bonuses would especially make great gifts! I loved the Made On Lotion gift set and it would make a really fun and unique gift for a friend who loves all-natural things. Shipping is only a few dollars and it’s well worth it for these high-quality products!

Value: If you used three of the bonuses/ebooks as gifts for friends for upcoming occasions, that could pay for the cost of the bundle itself — because you wouldn’t need to spend any money on gifts for those three occasions!

Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle

A picture of some of the bonuses I got from the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle!

7. It Will Give You New Recipes for Special Diets & Allergies in Your Family

If you have a child or another family member who is gluten-free, diary-free, Paleo, or diabetic, this bundle is a goldmine of great resources and help! If you need recipes, encouragement, or inspiration for how to cook, bake, freezer cook, and menu plan when you have allergies, you’ll find a plethora of help in the ebooks like: 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals, Allergy-Free Cooking, Allergy Friendly Comfort Food, Gluten Free 30 Day Meal Plan, and Grain-Free Meal Plans Freezer Cooking Guide.

Value: Not only will you no longer have to scratch your head and throw up your hands in despair wondering what you’re going to cook or bake, but you’ll no longer feel so alone. These ebooks will come alongside you and help you to feel like you can do this! You can find recipes to cook and meals to make — even with strict diet restrictions!

8. It Will Challenge You to Think Outside the Box

One thing I loved about this bundle was that it felt like I was getting a college education on health and wellness! As I read through many of the resources, I learned many new things, was exposed to new ideas, and was challenged to reconsider what I believe about health.

I feel like there’s so much value in constantly learned and growing as a person. I don’t ever want to become stagnant. I want to challenge my mind and my beliefs and always be willing to try new things if it seems like it might work well.

Value: You can get educated on a wealth of health and wellness ideas — from the comfort of your own home on your own time table — with the resources in this bundle. Even if you decide to keep living like you currently are and don’t change much as a result of learning from these resources, exposing yourself to other mindsets and philosophies is always a valuable thing.

9. It Is a Risk-Free Purchase With a Money-Back Guarantee!

If you are still sitting on the fence right now wondering whether or not you should take the plunge and buy the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle, here’s why you should: it’s a risk-free purchase.

That’s right! There’s a 100% money-back guarantee on it for up to a YEAR! So if you purchase it and then decide it’s not as helpful as you’d hoped or that it’s not worth the price you paid, you can get a full refund — no questions asked.

So what are you waiting for? Click below to purchase your Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle while there’s still time!

P.S. Remember, this offer ends at midnight TONIGHT! This is your last chance to get in on this great deal. After tonight, this bundle will never be available again. So hurry and get it while you can!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

    

:: What I de-cluttered in 30 minutes this week (12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge)

12-Months-to-a-Healthier-You

For September's 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge, we're focusing on clearing out clutter. I committed to spend 30 minutes to an hour every week de-cluttering at my house.

Decluttering Project

I decided to tackle the office. First up, I shredded this pile of papers that had been waiting by the shredder to shred.

Decluttering Project

After doing the shredding, I realized that the shredder desperately needed to be cleaned out.

Decluttering Project

So, I proceeded to try to dump it out into a bag… and promptly made a mess in the process. By the time the mess was cleaned up and I’d vacuumed the floor, my 30 minutes were up!

Did you do any de-cluttering this past week? If so, how'd it go for you?

    

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

:: Gretchen’s $55 Grocery Shopping Trip and Weekly Menu Plan

photo 1

Health Food Store

3 lb bag Apples – $2.49

1 Cucumber – $0.59

1 pint Grape Tomatoes – $0.99

4 Oranges – $0.69 each

Total with tax ($0.46): $6.89

photo 2
Dillons

Items a part of the Mega Sale (Buy 5, Get $5 off instantly):

3 Pampers Wipes – $0.99 each, used 3 $0.50/1 printable - $0.49 each after coupons

2 Kotex Pads – $1.99 each, used $2/2 e-coupon - $0.99 each after coupon

1 Kotex Tampons – $1.99, used $1/1 e-coupon - $0.99 after coupon

1 Herbal Essence Bodywash – $1.99, used $1/1 printable - $0.99 after coupon

2 Gillette Shaving Cream – $0.99 each, used 2 $0.50/1 printable - $0.49 each after coupons

2 Barilla Spaghetti Sauce – $1.49 each, used 2 $0.75/1 printable - $0.74 each after coupons

2 Wheat Thins – $1.49 each, used $0.75/2 coupon from the 8/10 SmartSource insert – $1.11 each after coupon

1 Casa Fiesta Taco Shells – $0.49

1 Honey Nut Chex – $2.79 (I try to get cereal for under $1.50/box but my husband asked me to buy this so I splurged for him.) :)

Other Deals

3 Barilla Pasta – $1 each, used $1/3 printable - $0.67 each after coupon

2 bags Candy (1 Skittles & 1 Starburst) – $1.50 each, used $1/2 coupon from the 9/7 RedPlum insert – $1 each after coupon (I was looking for a fun reward for my Awana girls this week and was happy when I saw the sale on these!)

1 Kroger Tortilla Chips – $1.25

1 pint Half & Half – $1.39

1 Jimmy Dean Delights Frozen Meal – $2.50, used Free e-coupon (no longer available) – Free after coupon

3 Totinos Pizza – $1.34 each (I usually make my own pizzas and freeze them for my husband’s lunches, but since we just moved and are still in the process of unpacking, I haven’t had time to stock our freezer up with pizzas yet. So I bought these to hold him over.) :)

1 Dillons Eggs – $0.99

1 Kroger Cheddar Cheese (16 oz) – $3.34

1 pkg Tyson Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts – Marked down to $5.41

1 bag Frozen Peas – $1

1 Kroger Cottage Cheese – $1.25

1 Kroger Sour Cream – $1.25

1 Kroger Frozen Orange Juice – $1.59

4 cans Kroger Beans – $0.50 each

1 can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup – $1.50

1 Romaine Lettuce – $0.99

1 Cantaloupe – $0.99

1.45 lbs Bananas @ $0.59/lb – $0.86

1 Private Selection Whole Wheat Buns – $2

Total before coupons and sales: $98.82

Total with tax after coupons and sales: $48.90

Total for both stores: $55.79

Menu Plan for This Week

Breakfasts

Cereal x 2, Toast, Scrambled Eggs & Orange Juice x 2, Baked Oatmeal

Lunches

Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Leftovers x 2, Tossed Salad

Dinners

Tacos, Sautéed Zucchini, Fruit

Chili, Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins, Fruit

Pizza Joes, Tossed Salad

Hamburgers, Homemade French Fries, Steamed Broccoli

Mexican Chicken Chili, Chips

Chicken and Veggies with Cream of Mushroom Soup, 30 Minute Rolls, Oranges

Dinner with family

    

:: 10 Goals For This Week + My Reading Update

10 Goals For This Week

This past week was a very full week. In fact, it was one of those weeks that when you looked at the calendar at the beginning of the week, you weren’t really sure how you were going to make it through the week. But God was so faithful to carry me through one day at a time and help me accomplish everything that needed to get accomplished, plus some extras.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-08-at-3.46.04-PM

That said, I had hoped to get some books from my book stack finished and that just didn’t happen. So there won’t be a What I’m Reading Update, because there’s basically nothing to update there. It’s a new week this week and I’m hopeful that I’ll actually get through more than a few chapters this week. :)

I did finish On The Alaskan Trail with the kids. It was a sort of “meh” read and I felt like we just plowed through it so I could check it off the list. I’m hopeful that this week’s pick (Teddy Button) will be more engaging. We’ll see!

Sourdough Starter

I also was happy that I made Sourdough Starter and it seems to be alive and working! I think it’s just about ready for my first sourdough loaf… I can’t wait! Read more about it here.

Last Week's Goals:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals

1. Read On The Alaskan Trail aloud to the kids at lunch time.

2. Have a movie night with Jesse. {We’re hoping to make this happen tonight!}

3. Write a love note to Jesse.

4. Spend 30 minutes decluttering our house.

5. Try making Sourdough Starter (my first attempt ever!).

Personal Goals

6. Work on reviewing and memorizing Romans 1 and Romans 2:1-2.

7. Finish reading I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn't), A Proper Pursuit, Manage Your Day-to-Day, Love, Skip, Jump, Eight Twenty Eight, and All In.

8. Run or exercise at least 5 times.

Business Goals

9. Work on chapters 3-5 of my book manuscript.

10. Shut down the laptop by 6 p.m. every evening and keep it off until my computer time the following morning. {This goal turned out to be harder than I thought it would be. I did turn off the laptop for a few hours most every night during our dinner/family time, though. So hey, that’s something!}

This Week's Goals:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals

1. Read Teddy’s Button aloud to the kids at lunch time.

2. Have a movie night with Jesse. {We’re hoping to make this happen tonight!}

3. Write a love note to Jesse.

4. Spend 30 minutes decluttering our house.

5. Finish a craft/sewing project with Kaitlynn.

Personal Goals

6. Work on reviewing and memorizing Romans 1 and Romans 2:1-2.

7. Finish reading I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn't), A Proper Pursuit, Manage Your Day-to-Day, Love, Skip, Jump, Eight Twenty Eight, and All In.

8. Run or exercise at least 5 times.

Business Goals

9. Work on chapters 4-6 of my book manuscript.

10. Write one more post for the Time Management series.

How did you do on last week's goals? What are your goals for this week? I'd love to have you share your progress on last week's goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you've blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let's cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.


    



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.