Saturday, September 27, 2014

How I got started blogging, balancing business & family, and the most important piece of advice I'd give work-at-home women

Money Saving Mom

Survey Spot

BKCad_3 copy

Daily Walk Bible

Here's What's New

:: How I got started blogging, balancing business & family, and the most important piece of advice I’d give work-at-home women

My interview with WAHM.com

Recently, I was honored to have the opportunity to be interviewed by WAHM.com — a site for work-at-home moms or those who want to be work-at-home moms.

In this interview, I share:

  • How I got started blogging
  • The most challenging aspects of having a business and a family
  • How I maintain a healthy balance between work and family
  • The most important piece of advice I’d give to any work-at-home mom

Read the full interview here.

Thinking of starting a blog? Check out my step-by-step post on how to make money blogging.

    



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.