Thursday, August 14, 2014

PSST!! Sign up to earn money promoting our Crazy, Can't Miss Sale next week! and more...

Money Saving Mom

Survey Spot

UNI_WM_DegreeWomen_300x250_v2

UNI_WM_DoveMen+Care_C2P_YBot_300x250_0623014 (1)

Here's What's New

:: PSST!! Sign up to earn money promoting our Crazy, Can’t Miss Sale next week!

Grocery University Sale

I’ve got some pretty exciting news to share with you all tonight. My team and I have been working hard on a project for a number of months and we can finally let the cat out of the bag!

One of my goals as a blogger is to offer really practical tools and tactics to help you cut their grocery bill. Which is why I'm thrilled to let you know that we are now offering the Grocery University course by Carrie Isaac.

Carrie is a long-time friend of mine (her husband is actually my brother-in-law's cousin!) and she's been a true inspiration to me in so many areas — especially in the area of keeping your grocery budget low!

A few years ago, Carrie produced Grocery University and has since sold thousands of copies of this course and inspired countless people to cut their grocery budgets! When I found out that Carrie was planning to discontinue selling Grocery University because her plate was too full, I approached her and asked if we could buy the rights to the course.

We're so excited to have the opportunity to now sell this course as part of the MoneySavingMom.com product line. We've spent the last few months updating and tweaking the course handbook a bit to match our branding, but the information is still the same valuable information Carrie put together in 2010. You can read all about Grocery University here.

Sign Up For Our Affiliate Program & Earn 50% Of All Sales!

If you’re a blogger or someone who loves to share deals with others via email or social media, we'd LOVE to have you on board as one of our affiliates. You can earn 50% commissions on all sales made through your referral link.

But that’s not all!

We’re re-launching Grocery University next Tuesday (August 19, 2014) with a crazy, can’t miss, one-day-only sale. We expect that this sale will be a HUGE success for our affiliates and — just to make things even more exciting — we'll be offering 60% commissions on all affiliate sales made on August 19, 2014.

Go here to sign up for the Grocery University affiliate program (it’s free). After you sign up, you'll have access to your referral link and graphics and everything you'll need to promote Grocery University to your readers and friends.

And then get ready to promote this sale and (hopefully!) earn some great affiliate income.

P.S. If you’re new to affiliate marketing, be sure to read this post on what affiliate marketing is and 5 ways to maximize your success with affiliate marketing. You can also download my free ebook on How to Make Money Blogging.

    

:: Get a behind-the-scenes look at my blogging processes

Screen Shot 2014-08-13 at 5.36.54 PM

I was honored to be interviewed by iBlog Magazine recently about blogging, online marketing, and what I’ve learned from this crazy and wild adventure I’ve been on as a blogger for the past almost 10 years.

In this interview, I share a behind-the-scenes look at some of my blogging processes, how I’ve grown my team (and some key advice for those of you who are thinking of hiring a virtual assistant), my Pinterest strategy and how much time I invest in it on a daily basis, the platform I’m currently experiencing with, plus a number of lessons I’ve learned the hard way as a blogger.

If you are a blogger, an online entrepreneur, or just want to know more about the behind-the-scenes of MoneySavingMom.com, I think you’ll enjoy watching this interview. Head over here to view it.

    

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

:: Build Your Own Town on a Shower Curtain (free printables)

Build-Your-Own-Town-Printables

Here’s a fun and frugal indoor activity!

Head on over to Mama’s Learning Corner for the instructions and printables for your kids to create their own town on a shower curtain.

    

:: Ask the Readers: How can I best utilize my iPhone?

ask-the-readers-blue

Today's questions is from Jen:

My “not-smart” phone that I’ve had for 6 years just bit the dust and my husband bought me an iPhone. I’m wondering how people use these for meal plans, grocery lists, scheduling their days, etc.?

Not just apps to download, but using alarms, or other features, too. I really want this phone to be an effective tool that makes my life better and more efficient, not just another thing to distract me.

Do you have a question you'd like to ask Money Saving Mom® readers? Read the submission guidelines and submit it here.

    




Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.