Monday, March 21, 2022

This Week's $76 Kroger Shopping Trip (+ what we ate)

Since we only spent $60 at the grocery store last week, we had some extra in our $70 budget to play with this week. And I used it for a few stock-up deals + to splurge on steak! Our total was $76 for everything pictured here. I've never had Irish Soda ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Here's what's new:

telegram-sidebar-image

This Week’s $76 Kroger Shopping Trip (+ what we ate)

Since we only spent $60 at the grocery store last week, we had some extra in our $70 budget to play with this week. And I used it for a few stock-up deals + to splurge on steak!

Our total was $76 for everything pictured here.

I’ve never had Irish Soda Bread before, but I couldn’t pass it up at $0.99/loaf. I tried it toasted with butter and it is SO good!

The peaches/nectarines were just $0.97/lb. with the digital coupon and we’ve been loving them. They are so yummy!

The cheese was on sale for $1.27/bag with the digital coupon. And I was excited about the cage-free eggs marked down to $0.70/dozen!!

We used potatoes and cheese we got on sale + ground beef and tomato soup we got marked down + peas we had in the freezer to make a “Shepherd’s Pie” of sorts.

I cleaned out the pantry last week!

It’s so nice to have it all organized and clean!

Remember all the pumpkin and chocolate chips I got marked down!

We’ve been loving having Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins this week for snacks!

And of course, we had Breakfast for Dinner one night last week using sausage I had gotten on sale and frozen awhile back.

Kierstyn and Silas made Homemade Cinnamon Rolls for a snack last week, too.

I haven’t really been able to stomach salads recently, so I’ve been getting creative with lunches.

   
 

Money Making Mom Book