Monday, March 14, 2022

Jesse's $60 Kroger Shopping Trip (I thought he did so well!)

If you follow me on Instagram stories, you know I've been struggling with a lot of pregnancy-related fatigue and nausea recently. On Saturday, when I was gearing up to go to the store, I just didn't feel up to it. Jesse said, “Just let me go!” So I ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Here's what's new:

telegram-sidebar-image

Jesse’s $60 Kroger Shopping Trip (I thought he did so well!)

If you follow me on Instagram stories, you know I’ve been struggling with a lot of pregnancy-related fatigue and nausea recently. On Saturday, when I was gearing up to go to the store, I just didn’t feel up to it. Jesse said, “Just let me go!”

So I gave him my list and away he went. A little while later, I got a text with a picture of the Clearance/Markdown section:

I inwardly about flipped with excitement and called him right away! There were chocolate chips marked down to $0.89/bag!!! And brownie mix for $0.49/box and more! He definitely hit the motherlode of markdowns — especially since this section has been pretty bare the past few weeks!

Here’s what he got for $60.18 (yes, he was under-budget!!)

The strawberries are on sale for $1.57 each with the weekly digital coupon!

And the Danimals are $1.99 each with the weekly digital coupon!

The cookie mixes were marked down to $0.69 each. We’re sticking all these goodies in the freezer and pantry and we should be set on desserts for quite a good long while!

Speaking of desserts, the ice cream was just $1.97 per gallon with the weekly digital coupon, too!

He got extra milk, so it inspired me to make Homemade Yogurt in the Crock Pot.

And I also made 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola to go with the yogurt.

I am thinking it will be delicious topped with some strawberries and sprinkled with chocolate chips!

   
 

Money Making Mom Book