Monday, January 24, 2022

This Past Week's $68 Grocery Shopping Trip (+ what we ate!)

I got the Pumpkin Spice Pancake mix on closeout for $0.37 each at Kroger last week, so we had Pumpkin Pancakes + Sausage (from the freezer) for breakfast for dinner one night this past week. Remember all the potatoes I got recently from the Kroger sale? ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Here's what's new:

make-over-your-mornings-300-250

money-making-mom-300x250

This Past Week’s $68 Grocery Shopping Trip (+ what we ate!)

I got the Pumpkin Spice Pancake mix on closeout for $0.37 each at Kroger last week, so we had Pumpkin Pancakes + Sausage (from the freezer) for breakfast for dinner one night this past week.

Remember all the potatoes I got recently from the Kroger sale? (10 pound bags for $1.97!) I pulled out this favorite potato soup recipe from the tea room I worked at as a teen and made it for dinner one night last week.

I subbed cheddar cheese for Velveeta and milk for the evaporated milk.

We used marked down bananas I had frozen to make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.

I had gotten marked down ground pork and ground beef and so I mixed both of those to make Meatballs.

We used sour cream I had gotten on sale and had frozen + cheese and butter I’d gotten on sale to use the sale potatoes to make Twice Baked Potatoes.

I used the marked down bread and eggs and to make a new-to-us recipe, French Toast Casserole.

I almost ruined the recipe by using chili powder instead cinnamon.

I was excited about the strawberry deal at Kroger this week! Kierstyn is especially a HUGE fan of strawberries!

Here’s what I ended up getting for $68 at Kroger this past week.

   
 

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life