Thursday, November 26, 2015

I'm so grateful for you all (plus, a little surprise!)

 
Money Saving Mom

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

Here's What's New
I'm so grateful for you all (plus, a little surprise!)

money-making-mom-300x250

:: I'm so grateful for you all (plus, a little surprise!)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Over the past few days, I've been thinking a lot about this past year and all it entailed. This year has been filled with a lot of unexpected stretching things for me personally. But it's also been filled with so many blessings.

One of those blessings has been you all. I'm grateful for each of you who read here, who comment, who send encouraging emails, who tell your friends, who pray for our family, who get excited about our new products, and who are such amazingly loyal readers.

Happy Thanksgiving!

When we started MoneySavingMom.com in 2007, I could have never dreamed what God had in store for us through this blog. I love this community here. I love the opportunity I have to get to earn a living doing what I love. And I'm so grateful and humbled that the income and opportunities from this blog allowed my husband to be able to come home full-time and that he and I get to work as a team to homeschool and run the business.

You mean so much to us! Thank you for the impact you have made on our lives. Thank you for how you constantly bless and encourage us. We love you all!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Also, we have a little Thanksgiving surprise we've been working on and I'm so excited to get to share it with you today! We were able to get in more stock of our brand-new Choose Love Bracelets, PLUS we also are offering free shipping on all U.S. orders when you order 5 or more Choose Love or Choose Gratitude Journals!

The journals are just $9 each right now - which makes them a fantastic gift! And when you order 5 or more this weekend, you'll automatically get FREE SHIPPING on your entire order!

Go here to check out all the great products in our shop.

P.S. Want to know the story behind the Choose Love Bracelet? Watch this video here.

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

You received this email because you are registered on www.moneysavingmom.com with the email address panatllc1.kate@blogger.com. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you can easily unsubscribe here.
Money Saving Mom
2020 Fieldstone Parkway, Suite 900 #313
Franklin, TN 37069
© 2008-2015 Money Saving Mom, LLC. All rights reserved.