Monday, September 7, 2015

6 Goals For This Week (& yes, I'm taking another week "off"!) and more...

 
Money Saving Mom

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

Here's What's New
6 Goals For This Week (& yes, I'm taking another week "off"!)
Join us for a 5-Day Homemaking Challenge! (Day 1 Assignment)

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 2.56.03 PM

make-over-your-mornings-300x250 (1)

:: 6 Goals For This Week (& yes, I'm taking another week "off"!)

10 Goals For This Week

So my goal for last week was to rest. And it was SO good - especially after my surgery was behind me! Because I ended up getting sick for a few days in addition to my surgery recovery, I got very few of my goals finished. But because I did get in so much rest, that was more important, right?

This week, my goal is to take it easy and rest some more. I'm going to gradually ease back into life, but I'm going to make sure that I'm getting enough sleep at night and not overdoing during the day.

Last Week's Goals:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals

1. Finish reading one read aloud book with the kids.

2. Write a love note to Jesse.

3. Have an at-home Movie Date with Jesse.

Personal Goals

4. Get at least 7+ hours of sleep every night.

5. Finish reading two fiction books.

Ministry/Hospitality/Friendship Goals

6. Write notes to the Compassion children we sponsor.

This week's goals:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals

1. Finish reading one read aloud book with the kids.

2. Write a love note to Jesse.

3. Have an at-home Movie Date with Jesse.

Personal Goals

4. Get at least 7+ hours of sleep every night.

5. Finish reading one fiction books.

6. Do the 5-Day Homemaking Challenge.

How did you do on last week's goals? What are your goals for this week? I'd love to have you share your progress on last week's goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you've blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let's cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.

 

:: Join us for a 5-Day Homemaking Challenge! (Day 1 Assignment)

How to Eliminate 99% of the Paper Piles at Your House

Who needs some motivation and inspiration to clear out some clutter?? ME!

So guess what that means? I'm bringing you all along with me. :) I'm going to be clearing out clutter and re-organizing things at our house this week and I'd love for you to join me.

Every morning this week around 8 a.m. CT, I'll post the assignment for that day. Then, at 8 p.m. CT, I'll post my accomplishments for the day! You can either link up your blog posts (if you're blogging about the challenge) or just tell us in the comments what you accomplished that day.

Today's Assignment:

1. Get dressed in something that makes you feel great.

2. Make a short to-do list for the day.

3. Tidy up your kitchen - do the dishes, straighten the fridge, and wipe the counter tops off.

4. Choose at least one drawer in the kitchen to clean out - remove the contents, wipe down the drawer, get rid of items you no longer love, need, or use, and then put everything back in an organized manner.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up

I'm also going to be reading through The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (can you believe I haven't read it?) and blogging my thoughts as I read the book this week, too. Today, I'll be reading pages 1-33.

Who's joining me? Leave a comment to let me know if you're planning to participate!

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

You received this email because you are registered on www.moneysavingmom.com with the email address panatllc1.kate@blogger.com. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you can easily unsubscribe here.
Money Saving Mom
2020 Fieldstone Parkway, Suite 900 #313
Franklin, TN 37069
© 2008-2015 Money Saving Mom, LLC. All rights reserved.