Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Going through a really rough time right now?

 
Money Saving Mom

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

Here's What's New
Going through a really rough time right now?

moneysavingmoms_300x250 (1)

Photobucket

:: Going through a really rough time right now?

Going through a really rough time right now?

If you are struggling and feeling discouraged and overwhelmed right now, I think you might be encouraged by this video I recorded live this morning on Periscope. I shared more of what's been going on in my life right now and the lessons I'm learning from it.

This video is only available to view until tomorrow morning. You can watch it here. Or download the Periscope app on your device and search for @MoneySavingMom to find my profile and my most recent video.

{Ignore the trolls and few crazy, icky comments on this video. I didn't catch all of them to block today, so a few of them got through!}

By the way, in case you missed my other post about it, I usually do a short 10-15 minute long Morning Motivation video each weekday morning at around 7 a.m. CT. I'd love for you to join me, if it works for your schedule. It's fun to get to interact with you all live!

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

You received this email because you are registered on www.moneysavingmom.com with the email address panatllc1.kate@blogger.com. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you can easily unsubscribe here.
Money Saving Mom
2020 Fieldstone Parkway, Suite 900 #313
Franklin, TN 37069
© 2008-2015 Money Saving Mom, LLC. All rights reserved.