Monday, February 2, 2015

Want to Join Me in Some Quick Cleaning Projects Today?

Money Saving Mom

Survey Spot

300x250fcartoon

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Here's What's New

:: Want to Join Me in Some Quick Cleaning Projects Today?

My Monday Morning Homemaking Plan

It’s Monday and guess what that means? That means it’s time for our weekly deep-cleaning project! Every Monday morning this year, I’ll be assigning us all a deep-cleaning project to tackle (well, that is, if want to join us!)

Today’s project is to tackle your kitchen cupboards and drawers. If you only have 5 or 10 minutes, pick the drawer or cupboard that needs the most attention. I’m hoping to organize 2-4 drawers/cupboards today. We’ll see!

Here’s my plan for this morning:

  • Exercise, start laundry, shower, & get dressed to my shoes. (Thanks, Flylady!)
  • Make coffee & read my Bible/write in my Blessings Journal.
  • Blogging/email.
  • Kids up, eat breakfast, devotions with the kids.
  • Morning chores with the kids. Clean 2-4 drawers/cupboards in the kitchen.
  • Get the kids started on their independent school work.
  • Conference call about South Africa.
  • Morning Time with the kids.
  • Lunch time/family devotions.

This evening, I’ll share a post about how my morning well and give you an update (with pictures) what I did and how my kitchen cleaning project went.

Need some motivation? Check out my post on 10 Ways to Make Cleaning More Fun.

Want to join me? Leave a comment to let us know you’re participating! If you have time, tell us what your morning plan is, too.

    



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.