Monday, July 7, 2014

My 6 Goals For This Week

Money Saving Mom

pcwbanner10_msm

300x250fcartoon

CEO Moms Online

Here's What's New

:: My 6 Goals For This Week

10 Goals For This Week

Good morning! After a restful and invigorating five days back in Kansas celebrating the Fourth of July and time with both of our extended families, I’m glad to be home and back to regular blogging again.

It’s always nice to take a break… but I miss you all so much when I’m offline. In fact, my brain feels like it just might explode with post ideas. So expect to see lots of writing from me over the next week! :)

I’m headed to Chicago later this week to speak at FlameFest. I’m especially excited because I’ll be keynoting the Friday evening FlameFest Ball. How fun is that?! I’ll try to get a few pictures to share with you next week.

Because we just got back from being out of town for most of last week and because I’m leaving again on Thursday through Saturday, I’m keeping this week simple again and just sticking with six goals.

Last week’s goals:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals

1. Start a new read-aloud with the kids.

2. Have a movie night with Jesse.

Personal Goals

3. Work on memorizing & reviewing Romans 1:1-32.

4. Exercise 4 times.

5. Go to bed by 10:30 p.m. every week night.

6. Finish reading Breathe, I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn't), The Measure of Success, The Nesting Place, Carry On, Warrior, After the Boxes Are Unpacked, and The Traitor's Wife.

This Week’s Goals:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals

1. Start a new read-aloud with the kids.

2. Have a movie night with Jesse.

Personal Goals

3. Exercise 4 times.

4. Go to bed by 10:30 p.m. every week night.

5. Finish reading Breathe, I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn't), and The Traitor's Wife.

Business Goals

6. Tweak my presentations/slides for FlameFest.

How did you do on last week's goals? What are your goals for this week? I'd love to have you share your progress on last week's goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you've blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let's cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.

    




Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.