Thursday, May 29, 2014

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls (photos by Silas)

Money Saving Mom

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

Daily Walk Bible

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Here's What's New

:: Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls (photos by Silas)

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Silas (just turned 5) asked if he could “be my cameraman” while I made Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls yesterday.

His photos turned out so well, that I had to share them here. I loved seeing this progression through his camera lens.

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

After we pulled the Cinnamon Rolls out of the oven, Silas helped me make the glaze to go on the Cinnamon Rolls. We didn’t have any more butter, so I just made a glaze with milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla.

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

I LOVE using this homemade vanilla that my Kansas friend, Angie, made for us! Someday, I’m hoping to try making my own homemade vanilla.

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Making Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

The finished result: SO delicious!

If you haven’t made Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls yet, do yourself a favor and put this recipe high on your priority list. You can thank me later. :)

Need printer ink? Visit CompAndSave.com for an exclusive $1 ink sale for Money Saving Mom® followers!

    




Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.