Monday, May 26, 2014

10 Goals for This Week and more...

Money Saving Mom

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

Daily Walk Bible

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Here's What's New

:: 10 Goals for This Week

10 Goals For This Week

So the past week was wonderful, wild, and wee bit crazy. I’ll be sharing all about it later today… but I was encouraged that in the midst of everything that went on, I did get some goals crossed off my list.

This week is looking like it will be much calmer. I have quick trip to Little Rock on Wednesday to do some radio tapings and filming with FamilyLife about my book, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode. I’ll be flying out that morning and back that night, so it will be a full day… but I’m looking forward to it as I love the folks at FamilyLife!

Last Week's Goals:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals

1. Get our closet organized.

2. Get the garage organized.

3. Get the bookshelf/school area organized.

4. Write a love note to Jesse.

5. Finish embroidering quilt square for my sister's baby quilt.

Personal Goals

6. Work on memorizing & reviewing Romans 1:1-29.

7. Exercise four times.

8. Finish reading Red Hot Monogamy, The Traitor's Wife, and Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook.

Business Goals

9. Finish tweaks/edits for my talks this weekend at the Florida Homeschool Convention

10. Write one guest post for another blog.

This Week's Goals:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals

1. Read 4 chapters of Brother Andrew: Behind Enemy Lines aloud to the kids.

2. Get the garage organized.

3. Write a love note to Jesse.

4. Finish embroidering quilt square for my sister's baby quilt.

Personal Goals

5. Work on memorizing & reviewing Romans 1:1-29.

6. Exercise four times.

7. Finish reading Red Hot Monogamy, The Traitor's Wife, I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn't), Breathe, The Measure of Success, and In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day

Business Goals

8. Finish tweaks/edits to a new product we’re releasing soon.

9. Write one guest post for another blog.

10. Shoot one video for my YouTube channel.

How did you do on last week's goals? What are your goals for this week? I'd love to have you share your progress on last week's goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you've blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let's cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.

 

Need printer ink? Visit CompAndSave.com for an exclusive $1 ink sale for Money Saving Mom® followers!

    

:: This Week’s Menu Plan + One-Hour Freezer Cooking Plan

This Week's Menu Plan

Breakfasts

Oatmeal, Cereal, Eggs, and/or Fruit

Lunches

Mac & cheese, fruit
Snack-y lunch {veggies, cheese, yogurt, fruit, crackers, etc.}
PB&J, carrot sticks, apples
Cheese quesadillas, carrot sticks
Leftovers x 3

Snacks

Fruit/veggies
Popcorn
Boiled eggs

freezerfriendlypizzadough_zps7494fd7c

Freezer Cooking in an Hour Plan

Pizza Stuffed Pretzel Rolls
Flaky Biscuits
Freezer-Friendly Pizza Dough

Dinners

Eggs & Bacon (our simple Sunday night dinner!)
Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts, steamed veggies, fruit
Brown Sugar Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, fruit
Million Dollar Spaghetti, steamed veggies,
Southwest Roll-Ups, fruit, salad
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, fruit
Dinner Out

What's on your menu this week? Tell us in the comments or leave a link to your menu plan post.

Need printer ink? Visit CompAndSave.com for an exclusive $1 ink sale for Money Saving Mom® followers!

    

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

:: 12 Months to a Healthier You: Week 21 Check-In

12-Months-to-a-Healthier-You-5-500x800
Are you joining us for the 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge? If so, it’s time for our weekly check-in to post our progress.

May's Challenge:

We're focusing on developing the habit of getting more rest. I encourage you to set a simple and doable goal for getting more rest and to stick with it.

New to this challenge? Read more details on the plan for this year here.

My Get More Rest Goal for May

My goal for May is to get at least 7.5 hours of sleep every night.

I'm also hoping to keep up with January's habit of exercising at least 4-5 times every week, February's goal of eating a big salad at least six times a week, March's goal of drinking 8 glasses of water every day, and April's goal of eating dessert once a week.

This Week's Progress:

Well, I had high hopes that I’d hit my goal of 7.5 hours of sleep every night this past week and I didn’t quite make it. However, I DID get one 11-hour stretch of sleep after I came home from my trip to Florida, so that makes up for some of it, right??

I hit my water goals five days, exercised four days, ate a salad six of the days, and had dessert two times. So yes, I’m not hitting all of my goals perfectly, but I’m going to celebrate the progress I’m making!

How Are YOU Doing?

Leave a comment telling us how you did on your exercise goals this past week. If you're blogging about this challenge, leave the direct link to your blog post about the challenge below. Are you on social media? You can also share your progress on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter by using hashtag #12MonthstoaHealthierYou.

 

Need printer ink? Visit CompAndSave.com for an exclusive $1 ink sale for Money Saving Mom® followers!

    

:: FREE June 2014 Monthly Menu Planner + 75 Weeks of Meal Plans!

EHM-Monthly-Meal-Planner

Download a free printable monthly meal planner from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom.

Free Printable Meal Planner

This meal planner includes:

  • 75 weeks of family-friendly meal planning
  • Interactive meal planner
  • Budget-friendly recipes
  • Shopping lessons for kids

Download it here.

Need printer ink? Visit CompAndSave.com for an exclusive $1 ink sale for Money Saving Mom® followers!

    




Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.