Monday, March 15, 2021

Would you be willing to help me?

I'm doing something I rarely ever do today… I'm asking you for a favor! If you have benefited at all from anything I've posted or shared over the years, it would mean the world to me for you to help support me as I launch my new book, Love-Centered ...

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Here's what's new:

Would you be willing to help me?

I’m doing something I rarely ever do today… I’m asking you for a favor!

If you have benefited at all from anything I’ve posted or shared over the years, it would mean the world to me for you to help support me as I launch my new book, Love-Centered Parenting (it releases tomorrow!)

This Is Not Your Typical Parenting Book

Love-Centered Parenting is my journey from hitting rock bottom as a parent to finding freedom and joy in my mothering. It’s raw, it’s real, it’s honest… and it’s not your typical parenting book.

In it, I share vulnerably about mistakes I’ve made, lessons I’ve learned, and how I stopped parenting for my reputation and began parenting for relationship with my kids.

My kids gave their permission and blessing for me to share many stories that I’ve never shared on the internet before of struggles they’ve been through — including severe anxiety and depression and more. I know that our stories won’t necessarily mirror yours, but I hope that by me sharing candidly, it will help you feel less alone.

This Book is Not Written By Someone Who Has It All Figured Out

This is not a book written from a pedestal. In fact, I start Chapter 1 out by sharing about the time with walked into the emergency room four years ago and told the lady at the desk, “My child is suicidal.”

I’m with you in the trenches of this parenting thing. I’m FOR you. And I want to share about the changes we’ve made in the last few years that have transformed the way we parent, our relationships with our kids, and the whole tone of our home.

If you could use some encouragement as a mom or dad or caretaker or teacher to enjoy your kids, love more deeply, and have better communication, I believe that this book will really bless and encourage you.

But don’t just take my word for it! Check out the 144 reviews that are currently on GoodReads about it.

And Then We Got a Foster Placement and a Stomach Bug…

Love-Centered Parenting releases to the world tomorrow (Tuesday, March 16, 2021) and I had big plans to launch it all strategically.

Instead, I’m over here cleaning puke (a few of my kids have a really bad stomach bug right now!) and learning how to care for a medically complex baby boy we just started fostering last week. (If you missed the details on that, check out this post.)

I guess it’s only very fitting that I’m eyeball deep in parenting while launching a book on parenting! 🙂

Would You Be Willing to Help Me?

I’m not good at asking for help, but I can’t do this launch on my own. So I’m coming to you today and asking if you would be willing to help with the launch. Here are five ways you can help:

1. Purchase a Copy

You can purchase a copy from Amazon.comChristianBook.comBookshop.org, or many other online retailers

2. Share With Your Friends

If you have a friend you think would be encouraged by Love-Centered Parenting, would you do me a huge favor and send them the link to this post or this post to get a feel for what the book is about?

3. Share Online

Could you re-share this post on your Instagram stories or re-share this post on Facebook?

4. Ask Your Library to Carry It

When you ask your library to carry a book (most libraries have a form on their site you can fill out or an email address you can email to ask that they carry a book), it not only allows you to get to read the book for free, but it also allows a lot more people to find the book!

5. Write a Review

Once you’ve read the book, it would mean so much if you would go leave a review on Amazon or GoodReads.

THANK YOU! It means so much to me that you want to support this book and help get this message out to as many parents and care givers as possible!

Send Me An Email!

If you ordered a copy of Love-Centered Parenting and/or helped in any of the ways above (or come up with your own creative idea to help promote this book launch!), would you send me an email (moneysavingmom@gmail.com) and let me know what you did so I can take a minute to thank you?

I am so grateful for each of you! Your love and kindness and how you have been such cheerleaders means the world to me! I’m humbled and grateful!

P.S. I was planning a virtual launch party for you all tomorrow night, but because of the stomach bug we’ve got going on at our house, I’m postponing it for a few days. Look for an email with details on it soon!