Thursday, March 22, 2018

Cinnamon Raisin Ice Cream Soaked French Toast (Freezer-Friendly)

I'm excited to be bringing you another yummy recipe from my youngest sister, Olivia! If you need a winner French Toast recipe, this is it! -Crystal I started making this recipe a few years back when I was looking for […]

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Photobucket

Here's what's new:

money-making-mom-300x250

Cinnamon Raisin Ice Cream Soaked French Toast (Freezer-Friendly)

I’m excited to be bringing you another yummy recipe from my youngest sister, Olivia! If you need a winner French Toast recipe, this is it! -Crystal

I started making this recipe a few years back when I was looking for the perfect french toast recipe to use on one of our super-sized family vacations. (I’m usually the one in charge of all the meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking!)

With 25+ people to feed, it can be difficult to come up with a recipe that suits everyone’s tastes. But this one was a total hit with everyone the first time I made it, and we’ve been using it on our family trips ever since!

Sometimes I substitute in different types of bread for people who don’t like raisins. Feel free to switch it up with the bread of your liking, but I think it adds a special boost of flavor. 🙂

Olivia is a music teacher, graphic designer, and event organizer. She loves hospitality, ministering to the elderly, reaching out to international students, playing harp gigs, adding beauty to everyday life, and experimenting with recipes in the kitchen. Her greatest joy in life come from knowing God and growing in her relationship with Him.