Thursday, January 25, 2018

My Newfound Love of Roasted Vegetables and more...

It was only in the last few years that I discovered this thing called roasting vegetables in the oven. I know, I know… I must have been living under a rock? At any rate, this whole roasted veggies thing has […]

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Photobucket

My Newfound Love of Roasted Vegetables

It was only in the last few years that I discovered this thing called roasting vegetables in the oven. I know, I know… I must have been living under a rock?

At any rate, this whole roasted veggies thing has rocked my world and helped me discover that there are veggies I didn’t think I liked that I actually love, so long as they are roasted.

The thing about roasting veggies is that you basically can’t mess it up. I never use a recipe. I always just eyeball it. And it always turns out yummy!

You can basically roast any vegetable! (Well, I don’t know that iceberg lettuce would be really great if it’s roasted, but pretty much anything else is fair game!)

Our favorite veggies to roast are broccoli, sweet potatoes, and brussels sprouts. (Here’s how we roast Sweet Potato Fries and here’s an amazing Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe. I also highly recommend these Homemade Kale Chips.)

Basically, all you need to do is throw the veggies on a pan, sprinkle them with herbs or spices, drizzle them with oil, and roast them to perfection. We also love to sprinkle parmesan cheese on broccoli. It’s SO good!

What are some of your favorite ways to roast veggies? I’d love to hear!

    
 

Sign up for this free class on how to become a virtual assistant!

If you missed this class when we offered it on Tuesday or you were frustrated by the technical issues we experienced, I’ve got good news! We’re offering it again TONIGHT — on a different platform!

Need some extra $$ in your budget? Want to learn how to earn an income from home — without selling anything?

Carlee and Victoria are two busy moms who needed to earn an income from home in the margins of their days. Neither of them had time for sales parties or the cash on hand for minimum orders, and they both needed flexible hours that allowed them to keep staying home with their precious kiddos.

And they found it!

What Carlee and Victoria discovered (and what I know to be so true, too!) is that there are lots of small business owners who need help running day-to-day operations of their businesses. From posting to social media to writing emails and handling customer service, Virtual Assistants (or VAs) do it all.

And they do it from home.

During nap time, school time, early mornings or after bedtime, these moms work on their computers from the comfort of their homes – and earn an income doing it.

Carlee and Victoria got so many questions about their jobs that they couldn't even answer them all. So they've put together a free class all about what they do, how they do it, and how you can join in, called Moms Work Hard: Earn an Income from Home Without Selling a Thing!

Their desire is empower moms to use skills they already have to work from home for years to come, changing the financial future of their families. They teach methods that not only have been proven by experience, but they also set up VAs and the business owners with support for sustainable, long-term growth.

Would you like to learn more about becoming a virtual assistant? Join us tonight (January 25, 2018) at 8 p.m. CT/9 p.m. EST for a free class on how to earn an income from home as a virtual assistant.

In this class, they’ll teach you:

  • How to find margins in your busy days to work from home
  • How to discover the skills you ALREADY have that you can use right away
  • 3 strategies to finding your first work-at-home job
  • How to get on track to positively change your family’s future

Plus, the three of us will host a live Q&A at the end to answer your burning questions! I hope you can join us!

Sign up for this free class on becoming a virtual assistant here.

P.S. If you can’t make it live to the class, you’ll get a link to the replay if you sign up!

    
 

Photobucket

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.