Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Have you signed up for my FREE webinar? It's tomorrow!

Are you constantly tired and exhausted? Do you wish life didn't feel so chaotic and crazy? Have you ever felt like it's impossible to find breathing room in your schedule? If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, I want to […]

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Here's what's new:

Have you signed up for my FREE webinar? It’s tomorrow!

Are you constantly tired and exhausted? Do you wish life didn't feel so chaotic and crazy? Have you ever felt like it's impossible to find breathing room in your schedule?

If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, I want to invite you to join me this week for a FREE online class I’m teaching called 3 Strategies to Stop Feeling Overwhelmed. I’ll be teaching this class tomorrow (Thursday, August 31, 2017).

This class is not just for moms, but it’s really for anyone who needs some extra motivation, practical ideas, and down-to-earth encouragement to break free from burnout and feel more calm and productive.

In this class, I’ll teach you:

  • My 4-step process for deciding what to say yes to & what to say no to
  • The most important question you can ask if you want more calm & less chaos in your life
  • My #1 trick to get more done every single day
  • Plus, I'll be hosting a LIVE Q&A at the end of the class to answer your burning questions!

If you need some inspiration as you gear up for a new school year or if you've ever wondered how I accomplish all I do or what my strategies are for getting more done, staying organized, juggling a lot of responsibilities, and not exhausting myself in the process, this class is for you!

I'll be hosting these two LIVE classes:

Each class will be around 50 minutes long (plus 30 minutes for live Q&A at the end!).

Register for this online class for FREE here.

P.S. Can't make the live class? Go ahead and register because I'll send you a replay link once the class is finished!

    
 

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.