Monday, March 27, 2017

Why I Buy Almost All of My Jewelry at Kohl's

I love jewelry! It's such a fun and quick way to take a simple outfit and make it look much cuter or more professional. It's also a way that I mix things up while still having a very simple wardrobe. […]

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

Here's what's new:

grocery-university-300x250

money-making-mom-300x250

Why I Buy Almost All of My Jewelry at Kohl’s


I love jewelry! It’s such a fun and quick way to take a simple outfit and make it look much cuter or more professional. It’s also a way that I mix things up while still having a very simple wardrobe.

If you watch my Facebook Lives, you already know that my very favorite place in all the world to get great deals on jewelry is the Kohl’s clearance rack. I rarely wear jewelry that comes from anywhere else (unless it’s from my free Rocksbox jewelry!)

Here’s why I love shopping the Kohl’s clearance rack:

1. The Prices Are Fantastic

Seriously, where else can you find cute and durable earrings for as low as $2.80? I know! Kohl’s clearance is the best!

Don’t look at their sale prices; head straight to the clearance section — the one where the jewelry has bright yellow tags and is usually marked down by 80% to 90%. That’s where it’s basically a jewelry goldmine!

Hot Savings Tip: Download the Kohl’s app and log onto the Kohl’s wifi while in-store and check what coupons you have in your wallet on their app. There will usually be some great coupons — often one for 15% off that you can stack with the great clearance deals to make them even better.

2. The Selection is {Usually} Great

You might have to dig a little, but take your time and really start looking through the racks, and looking back behind the jewelry at the front of each rack. Because the more you dig, the more you’ll probably uncover some really great pieces at really great prices.

3. The Quality is Good

I’ve purchased a number of different pieces of jewelry from Kohl’s over the years that I have worn again and again and again. And I’ve never had an issue with quality or a piece of jewelry not holding up well!

Want to see all the details on the jewelry I got from the clearance rack last week? Watch my video here.

Where do YOU find great deals on jewelry? I’d love to hear!

    
 

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.