Wednesday, March 22, 2017

5 Freebies I Got In My Mailbox Recently

As I mentioned last month, I decided to start signing up for freebies again. I don't know why I had ever stopped, honestly. I think life just got busy and it felt like "one more thing". But then I noticed […]

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

Here's what's new:

grocery-university-300x250

money-making-mom-300x250

5 Freebies I Got In My Mailbox Recently

As I mentioned last month, I decided to start signing up for freebies again. I don't know why I had ever stopped, honestly. I think life just got busy and it felt like "one more thing".

But then I noticed that I no longer had any free travel-sized lotion or body wash or razors or feminine products or travel-sized toothpaste or shampoo/conditioner samples… and I was actually having to pay for stuff that I had always gotten as freebies in the mail.

So I started signing up for freebies hardcore again. And I'm having so much fun getting all these freebies in my mailbox again!

Here’s what I got in my mailbox recently:

  • Truvia samples and a coupon
  • A free book from PaperBackSwap (I don’t recommend them any more since they started charging for their swap services. I still had some extra credits, so I used those for this.)
  • A Nivea for Men sample
  • A Nivea shower lotion sample
  • And a full-sized Degree deodorant!

Want to start getting a mailbox full of freebies? Follow the steps I outline in this post here.

What freebies have YOU gotten in your mailbox recently?

    
 

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.