Friday, December 11, 2015

A Small House Living Room Makeover and more...

 
Money Saving Mom

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

Here's What's New
A Small House Living Room Makeover
101 Cheap Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Free 12 Days to a Clean Christmas Printable Plan

choose-gratitude-300-250

money-making-mom-300x250

:: A Small House Living Room Makeover

Family of 4 Living in a 700 Square Foot Home Redo

Earlier this year, we shared Ronni's inspirational post about how her family of 4 thrives in a 700 square foot home.

She e-mailed in today to say that she was inspired to do a makeover on her small living space. I loved her positive attitude and motivation! Here's what she said:

I'm Ronni and a few months ago, you featured a blog post of mine about living in a small home. I got quite a few Facebook comments about my small home being too cluttered. Instead of letting it upset me, it actually inspired me to find new ways to organize and declutter at the same time! I ended up completely re-doing my living room/front entry/desk area. I'm so glad I was given this kick-in-the-pants to make this change!

You can go here to see her newly redone living room area in her 700 square foot home.

Thanks for sharing, Ronni!

:: 101 Cheap Stocking Stuffer Ideas

101 Cheap Stocking Stuffer Ideas

Laurie at Passionate Penny Pincher has a great list of 101 cheap stocking stuffer ideas. All of the items are less than $1!

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

:: Free 12 Days to a Clean Christmas Printable Plan
You received this email because you are registered on www.moneysavingmom.com with the email address panatllc1.kate@blogger.com. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you can easily unsubscribe here.
Money Saving Mom
2020 Fieldstone Parkway, Suite 900 #313
Franklin, TN 37069
© 2008-2015 Money Saving Mom, LLC. All rights reserved.