Tuesday, December 22, 2015

25 Winter Boredom Busters and more...

 
Money Saving Mom

make-over-your-mornings-468-60

Here's What's New
25 Winter Boredom Busters
Let there be peace on earth… and let it begin with our house! :)

MSM-FamilySignal-newsletter-ad-revised

choose-gratitude-300-250

:: 25 Winter Boredom Busters

25 Winter Boredom Busters

Looking for some fun activities to keep the kids entertained over the winter break? Julie at Frugally Blonde put together a great list of 25 Winter boredom busters.

:: Let there be peace on earth… and let it begin with our house! :)

Let there be peace on earth... and let it begin at our house!

"I want to do the icing!!"

"NO! Mom said I could do the icing!"

"You're not giving me any candy so I can decorate!"

"You're hogging all the candy!"

"Mom! I saw her eat a piece of candy!"

I was finally feeling a little better and had promised the kids we'd turn on Christmas music, make hot cocoa, and decorate a Gingerbread House. I had visions of how fun and memorable it was going to be.

Instead, one child ended up in their room for half of the decorating, another child was almost in tears, and I wanted to chuck the whole thing and send everyone to bed.

Sigh. Such is life some days.

To all the tired mamas out there, I just want you to know that you are not alone.

There are days when it's not pretty, it's not quiet, and it's certainly not all picture perfect.

But this is the stuff that life is made up of. The good, the bad, the cranky, and the messy.

And in those difficult moments when the kids are acting up, I have a choice. I can choose to be overwhelmed and frustrated (and some days, sadly, that's my first response!). Or, I can choose love, stay calm, and, yes, sometimes declare an early bedtime.

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

You received this email because you are registered on www.moneysavingmom.com with the email address panatllc1.kate@blogger.com. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you can easily unsubscribe here.
Money Saving Mom
2020 Fieldstone Parkway, Suite 900 #313
Franklin, TN 37069
© 2008-2015 Money Saving Mom, LLC. All rights reserved.