Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Crystal's $97 Kroger Pick-Up Shopping Trip

I did another Kroger pick-up trip this week! I felt like the deals weren't quite as good and I forgot to use my $10 off $100 coupon that I got in a mailer (though they were out of some of the things, so my total was under $100 so I'm not sure if it ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Multicolored divider

Crystal’s $97 Kroger Pick-Up Shopping Trip

I did another Kroger pick-up trip this week! I felt like the deals weren’t quite as good and I forgot to use my $10 off $100 coupon that I got in a mailer (though they were out of some of the things, so my total was under $100 so I’m not sure if it would have worked), but I still got some good deals!

Here’s what I got for $97…

The pasta sauce is $1.49/jar and the avocados are $1.99 for a 4-count bag.

Cheese (32-ounces) is $5.99 with the digital coupon and you can get up to five. This price is a little more than the $1.29/8 ounce deal we’ve seen in recent months, but it’s still a great stock-up price — especially if you go through cheese as quickly as we do!

The best deal of the week was the oatmeal packets for $0.99/box — and you could get up to five boxes with the digital coupon. Our kids love to have this for breakfast!

The pasta is $1.25 so we had spaghetti this week for dinner (we used ground turkey in the sauce that I’d gotten from a recent deal). And the Progresso soup is $0.99/can so we’re using that for a quick dinner one night this week, too!

So all total, it was $97 for all these groceries. (And I forgot to include three bags of frozen veggies and one tub of ice cream I also got that I stuck in the freezer as so as we got home from the store… and then forgot to pull back out for the pictures!)

One thing I’ve been noticing with Kroger pick-up is that there are a few coupons most weeks that can only be used with pick-up and delivery. So this week, there was a coupon for a free gallon of distilled water. Since I use this every day for my sinus rinse, I was excited about that deal!

I’ve been surprised at how well it’s been working to use Kroger pick-up! I had always felt like I probably would spend more since I wouldn’t be able to take advantage of the in-store markdowns, but for this season, being able to order online and pick-up has been saving me a good hour each week and that has been worth spending a tiny bit more. Plus, I’m finding that we’re staying stocked up for the most part on enough food to make meals from, too!

So I’d highly recommend trying grocery pick-up if you haven’t to see if it might be something that’s helpful and time-saving for you! If you’ve tried grocery pick-up, I’d love to know whether you prefer grocery pick-up or shopping in-store? Let us know in the comments!

   
 
Multicolored Divider