Wednesday, October 18, 2023

A Peek Into This Past Week

It’s been a few weeks since I’ve posted a news-y family update. If you don’t follow on Instagram, that’s where I always share daily updates on our life — and I share a lot of things there I don’t have space to share here! Here’s a peek ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Here's what's new:

telegram-sidebar-image

Multicolored divider

A Peek Into This Past Week

It’s been a few weeks since I’ve posted a news-y family update. If you don’t follow on Instagram, that’s where I always share daily updates on our life — and I share a lot of things there I don’t have space to share here!

Here’s a peek into the last week at our house:

Silas and Kaitlynn had Fall Break for part of last week. Micah was so happy to have them home and wanted to just snuggle up with them and play with them. It was so sweet!

I went with Silas and a group of his friends to lunch and then shopping during Fall Bread. Micah and Kierstyn came along and had a fun time!

Wooden blocks are a big hit at our house right now!

I’ve been getting back to eating a salad every day… and I’m not even sure why I got out of the habit! I’m also loving the fall foliage that’s starting to show up!

A peak into how homeschool looks many days! We usually have our homeschool time right after lunch and the kids enjoy it so much! They all like to participate in each others’ lessons!

These full coverage bibs are the best! We use them for most meals + projects like painting, etc.

Jesse and I got to have a date night last week! Kaitlynn was working but Kathrynne (who was home for Fall Break) and Silas babysat for us. We went to a just-opened cookie shop and then to Taziki’s for dinner. Hey, I’m all about eating dessert first! 🙂

Kaitlynn had her last soccer game of the season (well, and, of high school!) so we all came out to cheer her on. We were babysitting C, too… can you spot all 4 little children??

This was the morning of Prime Day last week. I was up early getting ready to start posting deals and these two woke up and decided to be very “helpful” — I have my own live-in chef and maid! (And no worries, the stovetop was not on. She was buttering the pan for making scrambled eggs. She’s been learning to make them and she butters the pan and cracks the eggs and then I stir them, turn the stove on, and help her cook them.)

How was your week? Anything interesting or exciting happen?

   
 
Multicolored Divider