Monday, June 22, 2020

10 Goals for This Week (plus an update on last week's goals)

Well, last week didn't quite pan like I had planned… I ended up getting mastitis on Tuesday and was pretty much bed-ridden Wednesday through Friday. Because of this, I didn't get as many of my goals finished this last week as I had hoped. But that's ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Here's what's new:

money-making-mom-300x250

10 Goals for This Week (plus an update on last week’s goals)

Well, last week didn’t quite pan like I had planned… I ended up getting mastitis on Tuesday and was pretty much bed-ridden Wednesday through Friday. Because of this, I didn’t get as many of my goals finished this last week as I had hoped. But that’s okay, my body needed to just rest!

Here’s my update on last week’s goals:

Last Week’s Goals

Personal Goals

1. Take 5 morning walks in our neighborhood. (I took 2 walks.)

2. Finish The Librarian of Auschwitz. Read 3 chapters of Show Up for Your Life. Read 6 chapters of Get Out of Your Head.

3. Do pelvic floor exercises at least four times. (I did these two times.)

Home/Family Goals

4. Read 3 chapters of The Giver aloud to the kids. 

5. Go on a date with Jesse. 

6. Spend one-on-one time with each of the three older kids doing something they love.

7. Help Kaitlynn with prep for her birthday party.

Work/Blog Goals

8. Work on my final book edits before I turn it into the publisher on July 1.

9. Work on content for my Mastermind live coaching sessions this month on building your email list and creating a welcome series.

Word of the Year Goals

10. Attend an outdoor Night of Worship as a family.

Above: Kaitlynn getting everything set up for her birthday party (a full post with details is coming soon!) Can you spot Champ in the photo??

And here’s my plan for this week… I’m so grateful to be feeling pretty much back to 100%! But I promise I will still get plenty of rest and liquids. I definitely don’t want to get sick again if I can help it!

This Week’s Goals

Personal Goals

1. Take 5 morning walks in our neighborhood.

2. Read 5 chapters of The White Rose Resists. Read 5 chapters of Show Up for Your Life. Finish reading Get Out of Your Head.

3. Do pelvic floor exercises at least four times.

4. Prep for leading youth group Bible study on Wednesday night.

Home/Family Goals

5. Read 3 chapters of The Giver aloud to the kids. 

6. Go on a date with Jesse. 

7. Take Kaitlynn out on a date for her birthday.

Work/Blog Goals

8. Work on my final book edits before I turn it into the publisher on July 1.

9. Finish content for my Mastermind live coaching sessions this month on building your email list and creating a welcome series.

Word of the Year Goals

10. Start watching a new show together as a family.

What are YOUR goals for this week? Tell me in the comments! I’d love to hear and be able to cheer for you!