Monday, October 4, 2021

Last Week's $59 Kroger Pick-Up Order

I did a grocery pick-up order last week instead of shopping in-store… I love that Kroger offers this option for weeks where there's a lot going on. You can't get markdowns, but you can still take advantage of all of the digital coupon deals and ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Here's what's new:

make-over-your-mornings-300-250

money-making-mom-300x250

Last Week’s $59 Kroger Pick-Up Order

I did a grocery pick-up order last week instead of shopping in-store… I love that Kroger offers this option for weeks where there’s a lot going on. You can’t get markdowns, but you can still take advantage of all of the digital coupon deals and specials!

I was especially excited about the $0.99 cheese! I bought 5 bags and we froze the three bags of pre-shredded cheese.

Silas and I flew to Chino, CA for me to speak at the Fresh Grounded Faith event. It was my first time to leave both Kierstyn and Baby D overnight and it felt so weird to not have a baby or toddler with me!

The conference treated us to all sorts of yummy food while we were there!

They had a beautiful table set up for us for dinner before the conference.

And then kind women who served us the delicious food!

Of course we also had to stop at In-N-Out while we were in CA. One of the ladies at the conference heard that Silas was so excited about getting to go to In-N-Out that she gave us money to buy him an In-N-Out shirt!

It was such a fun two days, but we were also so happy to make it back home late Saturday night to the rest of the family!

P.S. I’ll be speaking at another Fresh Grounded Faith event in Oswego, IL on October 15-16, 2021. I’d love to see you there! Get your ticket here.

   
 

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life