Thursday, July 12, 2018

Simple Freezer-Friendly Garlic Bread

Recipe from my sister, Olivia I originally made this recipe a few years ago when I was prepping recipes for some farmer friends to have in their freezer during the busy harvest season. They loved how easy it was to […]

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Photobucket

Here's what's new:

money-making-mom-300x250

Simple Freezer-Friendly Garlic Bread

Recipe from my sister, Olivia

I originally made this recipe a few years ago when I was prepping recipes for some farmer friends to have in their freezer during the busy harvest season.

They loved how easy it was to prepare, and even claimed it to be their favorite recipe out of everything I made for them that year!

Since then, I’ve made it a few different times for various occasions. It’s so quick to prepare ahead of time, and it works really well for spur of the moment guests or when you aren’t sure until the last minute how many guests you’ll be serving.

Pair it with these super popular Individual Mini Meat Lasagnas for a great make-ahead meal for the freezer!

Looking for more delicious bread recipes?

Olivia is a music teacher, graphic designer, and event organizer. She loves hospitality, ministering to the elderly, reaching out to international students, playing harp gigs, adding beauty to everyday life, and experimenting with recipes in the kitchen. Her greatest joy in life come from knowing God and growing in her relationship with Him.